Week 5 weigh in

Options
ksmom4
ksmom4 Posts: 46 Member
Hello all,

I am not sure if you saw the post or not but Kithalloyd has had a death in her family so she has not been on to start the weigh in topic and suggested another person start it. I am sorry for the delay as I have been dealing with some family issues as well.

I know that our thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family in their time of loss.

Replies

• ksmom4
    Options
    Starting 184.4

Week 1 184.4
    Week 2 183.8
    Week 3 184.0
    Week 4 184.0
    Week 5 182.8

I did weigh myself this morning, so I will take it a total of 1.6 weight loss. I know that I am about to start to post some pretty big numbers--as I stated above been dealing with some family issues and this time I can tell it is effecting my weight (bye bye to that).

Hopefully everyone else is able to post some great numbers as well.
  • Starterbeauty
    Options
    starting 193

week 1 190lbs

week 2 187lbs

week 3 190lbs

Week 4 191lbs

Week 5 186lbs
  • rajathwalharris
    Options
    Hi,
    Week 5 - stuck at 152!!!! I dont understand.....been exercising tons and eating clean....i fear i am not eating enough...but will be seeing my dietitian next week....so hoping I will get some better clarity as to what I can eat as i have the T1 diet plus renal diet to watch....do you think I should be cutting back on my exercises if I can't even meet 1000 calories of food a day?
  • ksmom4
    Options
    Starterbeauty--Congrats on the loss!

rajathwalharr--I wish I could add some input, I am T2. I do know muscle weighs more so when my scale does not go down or up a
    little, I pay attention to how my clothes fit. I have had in the past, no loss but, my clothes be looser. Hopefully your
    dietitian will be able to see what all you have done and tell you where to tweek to get back to what you would like. I
    know that being on a plateau on losing really sucks--hang in there.
  • rajathwalharris
    Options
    Starterbeauty, and KS...awesome job on your weight loss....Any tips for me? Anything that you are finding that helpled?

KS....yes, my clothes do feel better.....so it's that's a plus......I am usually all about not caring about that number on the scale...but lately we have been having alot of humid weather and I am drinking loads more water...and seem to be holding onto water more than usual.....so maybe that's it?....But I think I am going to check only once a week.....normally I end up checking every 3 days or so ..
    Thanks for the vote of confidence....I appreciate it.
  • Starterbeauty
    Options
    Well I noticed I wasn't getting enough food. I eat 1310 calories a day but work out and burn over 1000 with insanity. after my numbers kept climbing i decided to eat more so I'm closer to about 1600-1800 and still burning about 1000 and then i finally went back down. So I say make sure you eat more. I'm also type 1 and definitely couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong but this had worked well for me so I say try it. And I don't necessarily eat more meals but I snack more. Hope that helps.
  • kithalloyd
    kithalloyd Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for an amazing job!! I cant wait to weigh in next week Im terrified after all those foods brought in lol good friday
  • rajathwalharris
    Options
    thanks StarterBee....I will definately give this a try.....I am not eating even 1000 calories and burning between 1000-1500 calories, up until recently...I was told to cut down on the exercising.....I do cardio in the morning and do 2 fitness classes per night....but that's also my social networking....and my friends are there so it was like 2 birds, one stone....but i better re-evaluate this...because this bird doesnt want to turn into a butterball turkey (for lack of a better word).....
    I will even be happy with 150 and feeling good....lately I have been so tired!
    THanks for all your advice....i appreciate it. Speaking on Insanity, have you tried Focus25T? I did that the other day.....it was 25 min, but awesome..