06/14 Tuesday Day 397

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Morning everyone! I guess yesterday's post didn't go through like I thought it did... (Then again it was glitched out but it looked like it worked) So today we'll have two challenges to make up for it!

Today's Challenge:
1. Swap out an unhealthy food for a good one today! 2. For some extra steps for your day, walk around your house 5 times.

Even if you don't have a lot of time to exercise, walking around your house should only take about 5 minutes :)

Replies

• betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    I'm in for it!
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    edited June 2016
    I will get on it!!
  • lisakjackson1
    lisakjackson1 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,349 Member
    I actually have my house mapped for steps. The end of the garage to the playroom - 10 steps. Kitchen to front door - 20 steps. Back door to end of my yard 15 steps. :)
  • CherylPierce
    CherylPierce Posts: 73 Member
    Easy peasy! I brought spinach salad for lunch today and I've been working on getting to 10,000 steps a day. I'll do at least 5 loops around the building at work today.
  • hollyhock1009
    hollyhock1009 Posts: 135 Member
    Good challenges.
    Since I recently stopped eating meat, I am still experimenting with new to me foods. Tonight's concoction included quinoa and black beans. (I really enjoyed it - and lots of leftovers.

Since I live in an apartment building, I just didn't feel like going outside to walk around the block or whatever. So I put on a Leslie Sansone's YouTube routine called 500 steps - and I did it twice.

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,349 Member
    I tried beet greens for the first time today - well yesterday. I LOVE beets, but generally throw the tops away - this time I cooked them up for lunch.