30-Day

Options
Kittyfeliz
Kittyfeliz Posts: 290 Member
Hi! Just started my 30-Day today. Made the mistake of mentioning it in the forums to find a group and just got shamed in every way. Ugh, MFP sucks sometimes.

Replies

• Ballynn05
    Ballynn05 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Kitty! I'm very sorry to hear about the negativity you received on MPF. We are all on here for pretty much the same reason. but on a happy note, I'm glad you were able to find this group and I do hope you decide stay with us and share your 30 day journey with us. As of today, my 3rd week has just ended. So 1.5 weeks left to go. Whoop whoop! Lol.

Just like you, this is my first trial run so please feel free to ask me anything. Raelene seems pretty awesome and I believe she started this group so she truly has all the answers and tips you may need. I'm excited for you and I hope you achieve your desired results =)
  • rlehner
    rlehner Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I got a warning for starting a previous thread...
    Anyway...we can support each other!!!

Why would they shame you for putting high quality nutrition into your body? That does suck and is so extremely uneducated!!!
    My husband is down 11.8 lbs in two weeks....i know i know ...not supposed to say the time frame ( results not typical) But you girls can do this and we can do it together!
  • Kittyfeliz
    Options
    Thanks ladies. Glad to be here. I'm on day 3 now (not cleansing yet, going to cleanse Tuesday I think. So far so good! The weekend is going to be the hardest part.
  • rlehner
    Options
    Kitty. Last weekend we went to friends and had a high calorie meal and a few beers!! I cleansed in Monday and all was good with the scale come Tuesday!!
  • Kittyfeliz
    Options
    Hi guys. Still haven't done really good, the weekend was a mess but I've had a good day so far today and tomorrow I'll cleanse. Wish me luck!
  • karenefwalsh
    karenefwalsh Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 30 Day tomorrow - my first time - and I'm very nervous and worried that I won't be able to do it, I'll be hungry all the time, I won't feel well... I'm glad to find this group on MFP. I'm hoping I can do this and do well!
  • rlehner
    Options
    You can totally do this. We got your back!!! I am never hungry on shakes days. Only if full cleanse days. Remember second day is 80% fat burn day!!!
  • Kittyfeliz
    Options
    My first cleanse day last week was super easy. Way easier than I expected. I stayed so busy with work and house cleaning and errands that I had to remind myself to get up and eat wafers. The sea salt and caramel chocolates help a ton. I'm cleansing again today and going for day 2 tomorrow which I'm nervous about. Today has gone OK, I'm a little hungry but drinking lots of fluids and I space my wafers/cleanse for life/ionix and chocolates out so I'm eating/drinking something every hour or so so I don't have a chance to get too hungry. I'm nervous for Day 2 tomorrow but hoping it pays off on Friday when I weigh-in and do measurements.
  • Kittyfeliz
    Options
    I'm starting the 30 Day tomorrow - my first time - and I'm very nervous and worried that I won't be able to do it, I'll be hungry all the time, I won't feel well... I'm glad to find this group on MFP. I'm hoping I can do this and do well!

How have you been doing so far Karen?
  • Ballynn05
    Options
    Karen I felt the same way when I started my 30-day trial, but at the same time I was excited about starting this new weight-loss journey. Just know that we believe in you and we know you can do it. We are all here to support one another. YOU CAN DO IT!!!! =)
  • Ballynn05
    Options
    Kittyfeliz wrote: »
    My first cleanse day last week was super easy. Way easier than I expected. I stayed so busy with work and house cleaning and errands that I had to remind myself to get up and eat wafers. The sea salt and caramel chocolates help a ton. I'm cleansing again today and going for day 2 tomorrow which I'm nervous about. Today has gone OK, I'm a little hungry but drinking lots of fluids and I space my wafers/cleanse for life/ionix and chocolates out so I'm eating/drinking something every hour or so so I don't have a chance to get too hungry. I'm nervous for Day 2 tomorrow but hoping it pays off on Friday when I weigh-in and do measurements.

Awesome! What a great feeling to have after a cleanse day. I bet you did just as awesome on your day two cleanse. Yes, it helps to have an hourly routine to make sure you're not feeling hungry. And the pay off is very rewarding-- mentally, physically, and emotionally.

I've only had the wafers, but I've heard so much about those chocolates that I think it's time to see what all the hype is about =)
  • kikiallain
    kikiallain Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Just started the 30 day program today!! Glad to see there are others on MFP that aren`t all haters!!
  • debbutler55
    debbutler55 Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I plan on starting tomorrow :) .... very worried about being hungry!!
  • Ballynn05
    Options
    How was your 30 day trial Debbutler55?