06/19 Sunday Day 402 Father's Day!

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Morning, Everyone! Today is a day we honor the male parental figure in our lives. So today the challenge is going to be rather easy!

Today's Challenge:
Do something with dad today!

You could go visit him, take him somewhere, give him a call. Just hang out with dad!

Replies

• betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    My father passed away last year, so I will be thinking of him, but won't be able to visit him. However, my daughter and son-in-law are taking my husband out for dinner and I will be joining them (I'll try not to go off my food plan). It is also my grandson's birthday, so we will all be celebrating Father's Day and a birthday! Everyone enjoy your day!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,349 Member
    My kids and I will be celebrating my husband today. My daughter's birthday is tomorrow, so I'll combine the celebrations like you @betsym3
  • CherylPierce
    CherylPierce Posts: 73 Member
    My parents are coming over for dinner and the Hubster is going out to dinner with our oldest daughter. My parents and I get to babysit my 6-week old grandbaby. Can't wait!
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,217 Member
    edited June 2016
    My daughter drove up from Connecticut yesterday with her BF and we had a lovely Father's Day brunch. We are not big on giftgiving for the sake of giving gifts, but she had the most perfect gift for my husband this year: a photograph of his great grandfather who lived in the late 1800s. My husband found the photograph through a genealogy search, but the photo was under glass and had the reflection of two people gazing at his photo as well as the reflection of a nearby door or window frame. The reflections were pretty distracting, so my daughter and her BF used their Photoshop skills to touch up the photo. They did a beautiful job as you can see:

94pp9ip21j4a.jpeg

It was a great Father's Day!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,349 Member
    @themedalist , what a great gift!!