Introductions

Options
osche731
osche731 Posts: 213 Member
Please feel free to introduce yourselves!

Replies

• 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hi Team 5. my name is June. looking forward on getting to know you all and starting the new challenge . :)
  • BirdParrott
    BirdParrott Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Team 5! Looking forward to meeting weekly challenges and proving we can all do what we put our minds to!
  • angavai
    angavai Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi team 5 , nice meeting u all here
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Good morning, hope you all have a great day!
  • Mjtckwnow
    Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hi Team 5, My name is Martha & I posted my intro on the Team 5 thread on the main group page. I've accepted all the friend requests that came in and sent out friend requests to everyone else on the team so once accepted that'll be Mini Challenge #1 completed! We should have no problem making it to Miami this week, the miles come down to around 20 minutes per day per team member, so we should be able to crush this and get the bonus points - let's go for that :) I briefly clicked on all the Zumba videos we have to do & they are all under 4 mins. each so no big deal there to complete that challenge. Go Team 5!
  • tyedyechick0930
    tyedyechick0930 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm Charity from a little town of Bauxite in Arkansas. I'm married with one little man that just turned a year old. I have always struggled with my weight most of my life. I lost quite a bit of weight in 2008 when my husband deployed in the military. But, once he got back home we constantly ate out which really packed on the pounds along with the stress of finishing college and struggling to deal with his PTSD. We have come a long way but some days are still hard and its harder now with a small child to get everything done and get exercise in. But, I'm trying. I've joined a fitness group at work and we meet to do Mixxed Fit aerobics..similar to zumba but to hip hop instead of Latin music. I really like it and it really makes the workouts fun and goes by fast.
    I also try to walk and spend time with family outdoors when I can, if I don't melt in the summers down here. I joined this group to help keep me motivated to stay moving and keep going! :) Looking forward to being part of such a great team!
  • jen_b860813
    jen_b860813 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Nice to meet you :) I posted my intro on the team page if interested. Looking forward to competing with you all!
  • littlebarry
    littlebarry Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I also posted my intro info on the team page. Looks like we're in for some fun!
  • MajorMusic13
    MajorMusic13 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hey! I introduced myself over on the other page, but I'm Kim. :-)

Also, we rock, were in first place as of when I checked 10 minutes ago! Thanks for being an amazing team!

Speaking on of Miami, I'll be right nearby starting tomorrow for a few days. I'm off to dog sit and paint a fence at my Brother's house and have some girl time with my mom. I'm excited for everything but the bugs.