Get Logging Your Exercise Minutes .

Options
2»

Replies

• littlebarry
    littlebarry Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Just want to remind everyone that the spreadsheet for this week (thru Sunday) will be locked at 10am Monday morning (Pacific Time). If you have anything else to add to our totals, do it before then, or contact somebody to do it for you. I'm willing if you need me. Otherwise we'll lose those points.
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    COME ON GUYS GET LOGGING . B)
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Quick question, and I apologize in advance because it may be something I missed in the rules. Do the minutes for doing the half marathon count as exercise minutes as well as mileage?
  • littlebarry
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Quick question, and I apologize in advance because it may be something I missed in the rules. Do the minutes for doing the half marathon count as exercise minutes as well as mileage?

Yes they do, and so do the stairs; although, the stairs don't count toward miles. We get to double dip, but not triple dip. And never apologize when asking questions. We're all here to help each other. :)
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I know @tyedyechick0930 was going to be out of town, but think she was supposed to get her minutes for someone else to log for her. We're down to the last 2 hours before the spreadsheet is closed. Also, @osche731 did we get a replacement player for @fieldnicole184 ?
  • Mjtckwnow
    Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    rusgolden wrote: »
    I know @tyedyechick0930 was going to be out of town, but think she was supposed to get her minutes for someone else to log for her. We're down to the last 2 hours before the spreadsheet is closed. Also, @osche731 did we get a replacement player for @fieldnicole184 ?

I'd told her I'd log for her. I just entered her Friday minutes and PM'd her to see if there was anything else to add.
  • Mjtckwnow
    Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Last Call for Week One!!!!! Did anybody forgot to add anything???? We have a team just 5 points away from taking 2nd from us!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding my minutes :smile:
  • osche731
    osche731 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I've been a little MIA. We were on a camping trip through last night. We did have a replacement for fieldnicole184. I will be adding them to the group shortly
  • MajorMusic13
    MajorMusic13 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I've been MIA working in Florida. Now I'm back. :-) So many exercise minutes from landscaping in the hot sun. Even with drinking water I got a little sun/heat poisoning that I am still working off.
  • Mrscanmore
    Options
    Can someone please add 16 minutes for today (Thursday). I think already put in 50 minutes, so I should have 66 total. Thanks!
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    Can someone please add 16 minutes for today (Thursday). I think already put in 50 minutes, so I should have 66 total. Thanks!

Done :)
  • Mrscanmore
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Thanks! Can you also please add 35 minutes for yesterday and 40 for today? I also finished the stair challenge yesterday and finished the half marathon today with a 5km run :smile:

• littlebarry
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    Thanks! Can you also please add 35 minutes for yesterday and 40 for today? I also finished the stair challenge yesterday and finished the half marathon today with a 5km run :smile:

Done, Thanks
  • littlebarry
    Options
    I'm heading to Long Island for a 4th of July party later today, and am not sure if I'll have problems trying to log. If I do, I'll post my minutes here. Thanks, and have a great 4th everyone!