Day 10

Options
DaniKaren
DaniKaren Posts: 79 Member
Hey everyone!

I'm a bit frustrated with the site right now. I had this whole thing typed, and when I hit "Post Topic" it crashed and lost it. :grumble:

How are we doing on our strength training goals?

I stuck to low-impact cardio yesterday. Even after my nap, I was still exhausted. Today, I'm going to hit the gym and work on my Bingo Arms/Hello Helens/Bat Wings/Triceps, because Pinterest has told me in several "So You're Getting Married" pins that this is the most important area for a bride to tone, and I do what Pinterest tells me.

Last night was another sleepless night for me. About fifteen minutes after going to bed, there was a noise outside our bedroom and Alonso started growling like crazy. I got up and flickered the lights as to say, "Would-be burglar, I am awake and holding a large knife." After that, every time the wind blew, it was someone coming to kill us. Surprisingly, I've got a lot of energy. I'm going to try to utilize it as efficiently as possible before my inevitable energy crash (which I'm guessing will occur mid-afternoon).

I'm going to go beautify myself and head to the DMV. I'm getting my CA license today, and I don't want to look like a ragamuffin in the picture. Then, I've got a student to tutor, arm session at the gym, and studying for my credential exam. This sounds like a job for caffeine! :love:

Have a great day!

Love and hugs,

Dani