Week 2 Challenge: Boston

Options
13»

Replies

• 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    @ highlandsho. I admire your such dedication to the group hope you get some relief from the meds.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Happy Canada day everyone :smile:
  • littlebarry
    littlebarry Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    Happy Canada day everyone :smile:

Beat me to it!
  • littlebarry
    Options
    We have to remember to check the Team 5 Game thread, and not just this private one, for game announcements etc. Also, I believe the bean challenge requirements want us to post there, as many have.
  • littlebarry
    Options
    Just a reminder: To get credit for the "Bean Challenge", you must post what you ate on your Team Thread! This is the ONLY way to have it counted. -Thank you

This one just came out on the Team thread. I know some on our team have claimed points, but didn't post. We don't want to lose those points!

Also, If you're going to any picnics this weekend, try to eat something with beans! Even peanuts count! Just remember to post it, on the Main Thread.

Even peanuts count!
  • jen_b860813
    jen_b860813 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    rusgolden wrote: »
    Well, I just completed the stair challenge by mistake... lol. I had miscalculated the steps yesterday... was only counting 1 flight of 10 stairs per floor and there are 2 flights per floor. I did 22 floors yesterday and another 21 today. Yea, me! B)

Nice work!
  • MajorMusic13
    MajorMusic13 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    rusgolden wrote: »

Got you covered... the 13.1 doesn't have to be done in one shot, but they said you shouldn't use fitness trackers to estimate the mileage since they can be somewhat inaccurate, so should use some sort of GPS tracking, etc. Not sure if the Garmin would be different or not since I'm sure it has a GPS function to it as well.

Thank you so much!

The Garmin is pretty accurate. I've run with Map My Fitness going at the same time as my fitness tracker and had it come up with the same mileage to the hundredth of a mile. It asks you your height and stide and factors in your velocity when figuring out our distance. Very handy device. Been using it every day for a year and a half. I typically get 5-8 miles a day with my regular activities.
  • KatKat1209
    KatKat1209 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone.. Just had a look at the spreadsheet - Wow some of you make so many minutes of exercise :open_mouth:
    Please tell me how you manage that - When I did the 120min last week in on go (during the week) I couldn't (or better didn't want to since it was late) do anything else anymore that evening... I feel like I'm totally unable to manage job, sport and any other things at the same day.. So please share your wise management skills with this young Padawan...
  • littlebarry
    Options
    Hi, I'm in The Hamptons for my 40th Birthday / July 4th Party, and won't be back until Tuesday. I can't get the spreadsheet on my phone...could someone please put 47 Min on the sheet for me for Sunday, July 3. Thanks, and have a happy 4th everyone! (Even if you're not in the US :) )
  • KatKat1209
    Options
    Hi, I'm in The Hamptons for my 40th Birthday / July 4th Party, and won't be back until Tuesday. I can't get the spreadsheet on my phone...could someone please put 47 Min on the sheet for me for Sunday, July 3. Thanks, and have a happy 4th everyone! (Even if you're not in the US :) )

Done
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY .
  • KatKat1209
    Options

uups.. the first part was completely filtered out by my brain... HAPPY 40th Birthday :smiley:
  • littlebarry
    Options
    @KatKat1209 Thank you, and thanks for putting in my time!
  • Mjtckwnow
    Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday!