Goals

Options
I have 26 pounds left to reach my prebaby weight. However, I have an additional 54-64 pounds to reach a healthy weight.

My first goal is to lose the baby weight by May, LO's 1st birthday. My next goal is to drop the next 21 pounds within another year to get to Onederland. By the third year, I want to lose the final 7-17 pounds.

I'd definitely be happy to lose the weight faster, but like to be reasonably conservative by trying to lose an average of less than half a pound per week.

What are everyone else's goals?

Replies

• cheeks2408
    cheeks2408 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Those are great goals!! I weigh 230 lbs now I want to be 200 by the end of September for my cruise! 180 for my birthday in November but realistically I know it starts to come off slower so I'll take 190...my goal weight is 150...my heaviest was 309 so I still have a long way to go #BabySteps
  • SabrinaT0207
    SabrinaT0207 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am new to all of this. My goal is to lose the last 30 lbs of baby weight. My baby is almost 2 and I have only lost 7 lbs since she was born but have set a solid plan in place. My additional goal is to also stick to a healthy diet and to get fit. Jillian Michaels and Dewayne Johnson are my inspiration.
  • cheeks2408
    cheeks2408 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    30 lbs down here we come! My daughter turns 2 next month!