Goals for July

Options
freyjac
freyjac Posts: 205 Member
So I have not been on here as much as I would like to be but I am still working hard and trying to accomplish my goals. So I want to set some for July. My Husband and I celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary this month and I celebrate my birthday as well and to celebrate we going to do a bit of camping next month when all three of our kids still at home will be gone for the weekend. This camping actually involves us biking to our campsite. I just finished the Seattle rock n roll half marathon so now onto the next challenge i suppose. My husband and I have also started to do kettlebells together twice a week.
SO this month i plan to
1) Do a lot more viking to hopefully be in better shape for next month
2) keep up on running
3) kettelbell workouts
4) enjoy aniversary and birthday without going overboard.
5) stay hydrated
6) do a better job at logging
7) check in here more often

Replies

• JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Goals for July 5 - 31
    1. Sleep 7-8 hours/night :)
    2. No processed foods :#
    3. No alcohol >:)
    4. A clean, organized house (except for that one "room") :o
    5. Get up, get dressed, and attempt to look amazing every morning even though I work at home. <3
    6. Have elective surgery (July 19th) and recover quickly. :)
    7. Follow doctor's orders. o:)
    8. Get my weight back down! :s
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    freyjac wrote: »
    ... My Husband and I celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary this month and I celebrate my birthday as well ...
    Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday
    (a little early)
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    7vplgwxbar46.jpg
    MY second Bike ride in a long time.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    OHHHH what a cool looking bike. I haven't ridden a bike in years.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Well my original goal was to do pilates for the month of July so I tried it and I am not a pilates person. So I am doing Richard Simmons cause he makes me happy. Stress has been overwhelming at work I even bought some of the old faithful colors blue and black so when I"m having a bad day I can pull out my comfort colors instead of comfort food. I'm trying anything to stay calm. LOL the color thing is working as weird as it sounds. Have a great week everyone!!
    @barbhat13 hope you feel better!!!