Final Weigh-In!

Options
MarkusDarwath
MarkusDarwath Posts: 393 Member
Since we are overdue, and no one else has done it, I'm starting this. It's been six weeks, so let's see that total progress!

End of Week 6:
Challenge SW: 282#
CW: 270#
7 Day Change: +3#
Challenge Goal: 264#

As noted in other threads, this will not be my actual final weigh-in. I am not counting last week due to circumstances. So next week will be my final challenge weigh-in.

Replies

• Meesamoop
    Meesamoop Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 153.8 lbs
    Week 2: 152.6 lbs
    Week 3: 151.0 lbs
    Week 4: 150.8 lbs
    Week 5: 149.8 lbs
    Week 6: 149.2 lbs
    Week 7: 148.2 lbs
  • Meesamoop
    Meesamoop Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Blargh! I typed up some details about what I did to lose the weight and it didn't post.

My goal was to lose 1/2 lb per week. Here's what I did:

Logged all my food on MFP. I weigh my food unless I'm eating at a restaurant. If I eat at a restaurant then I'll find a similar meal on MFP and log that, erring on the side of higher calories so I know I'm definitely not underestimating.

Eat mostly whole foods. You can look at my food diary to see what I typically eat.

Drink 2,000ml of water a day. No soda or juices.

Ran 25 minutes five days a week.

Wore my Fitbit everyday. I'm a 5'-9" tall 36 year old female. On days I don't exercise I burn 1900 calories, so I can't eat more than 1650 those days to stay on track. On days I run 25min (burns 250 cals) followed by an ab workout (burns 60 cals) and have a 30 min evening walk (burns 200 cals) I burn a total of 2400 cals for the day. If I eat less than 2150 cals on those days then I can make up for weekend alcohol and weekend restaurant meals.
  • HarperAnn6
    HarperAnn6 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic job everyone! I posted my final weight on the other post, but it was 139. My goal was to get out of the 140s, so I am happy. I got into my "thin" clothes from a few years ago and was finally comfortable wearing shorts in public. This week I've been a little off with eating, though. I threw a party and had a little fling with buttercream frosting. Can't wait until there is no longer cake in the house. I'm going to join another challenge now to refocus myself. I've been a little too relaxed lately and even lapsed in my tracking. I know it isn't possible to track forever, but I was up to two hundred days (or something like that) before I got so busy I simply forgot! I'm a grazer, so tracking is VERY important. It is critical that I write down everything I eat and plan ahead. My next goal is 135. Once I arrive there, I'm going to decide if I should continue dieting to 120. I'm really not sure it is worth losing the extra weight if it is going to be too difficult to maintain. I think I'll just continue changing my eating habits and see where I "land" on the scale.

Good luck Meesamoop and Markus! I will check in from time to time with this challenge if you are planning to continue posting:)
  • MarkusDarwath
    Options
    FINAL Final Weigh-In

End of Week 6 (7):
    CW: 264#
    Skip Week Change: +3#
    7 Day Change: -6#

A week late, due to unavoidable circumstances, but, challenge goal met! My total loss so far is 28 pounds in 10 weeks.
  • HarperAnn6
    HarperAnn6 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    FINAL Final Weigh-In

End of Week 6 (7):
    CW: 264#
    Skip Week Change: +3#
    7 Day Change: -6#

A week late, due to unavoidable circumstances, but, challenge goal met! My total loss so far is 28 pounds in 10 weeks.

AMAZING! You must feel great!
  • MarkusDarwath
    Options
    Thanks. Another 10 pounds or so and I should start noticing significantly less joint pain.
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    SW -- 22/05: 189.8
    W2 -- 29/05: 188.8
    W3 -- 05/06: 189.6
    W4 -- 13/06: 187.6
    W5 -- 20/06: 186.8
    W6 -- 26/06: 186.4
    W7 -- 04/07: 185.8
    Final --12/07: 184

GW: 180
    UGW: 130
    Four pounds off my goal. Total weight loss = 5.8 pounds :)
  • flabflipper314
    flabflipper314 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey, folks. So sorry I'm late. I had inner ear surgery on Monday, July 11. during the surgery, the blood pressure cup was cutting into my arm. Now I have a wound on my arm that has to be dressed. Then, two days after surgery, I started to develop a rash all over my face and arms. But, there is no pain from the ear surgery. lol The first med the doc gave me never touched the itchy, inflamed redness. I'm now on Prednisone and the doc said it might put some weight on me. I'm afraid to check, but in the hospital, they weighed me at 240. That's 10 lbs heavier than my last weigh in here, but I know it's not that much. I always weigh with very little clothes on and I figured once that clothes were about 5 lbs counting my shoes. That still is a 5 lb gain, but I'm not going to get upset about it. I'm going through an awful lot right now. My son was admitted to the hospital last weekend for a liver infection and he really wasn't getting better. I think they are going to send him home tomorrow because the fever is gone even though his liver enzymes aren't exactly where they should be.

Well, none of this has anything to do with my weight for this challenge, but I just wanted to explain why I'm still going to call this a very successful challenge for me. I still believe that I achieved my 10 lb weight loss goal. Thank you all so much for your encouragement!