Looking for MFP momma friends!

Options
shoegal2013
shoegal2013 Posts: 7 Member
Hi ladies!

I am a mid-30s mom with a one year old. I always did weightwatchers in the past and had success on it...but when I was preggo I did MFP (and went to a nutritionist to make sure it was a healthy pregnancy gain) and loved the app!

After my c section I tried to back to WW but they changed the program and I am not in love with it so I am going to use MFP. I also have been finding it so hard to juggle work, baby, cooking healthy foods for the fam, and gym time. I have lost most of the pregnancy weight gain but still have a way to go as I wasn't at or near my goal when I got pregnant. The babe is now one so I have to get serious about it!!

I am looking to get into MFP more starting today and I would love to find some momma friends who are facing the same challenges! We can do this and motivate each other! I am super new to community and don't actually know how to add someone as a friend (or how to navigate the boards too well) but am learning. Please add me if you want a buddy and I hope to get to know some of you and share tips! :-)

Replies