Options
JMarcella57
JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
OW: 192.5
SW: 163.4
CW: 164.5
GW: 149

Gained .5 pounds this past week. :(
Plan to have the numbers going the other direction by next Monday!

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    OW:168
    SW:142
    CW:141
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    This challenge
    SW:216
    LW: 210.8
    CW:211.5
    GW:200
    Overall goal 130
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, not where I want to be with this challenge as I am up a bit more. Time to refocus.
    SW: 152.4
    CW: 154.4
    Goal for this challenge: 148.0

Going to target water and portions this week as ways to keep my calories going in at a deficit to what I expend toting grandbabies, gardening, and mowing (not at the same time, ha ha!).
    Have a good week, everyone!
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    For now I"ll just say that I'm still at 206. I'm in the process of packing & moving and the scale is already packed away. May be 2 weeks before I can weigh again after getting settled in at new place.
  • CumberlandGrammy
    Options
    @cds2001 , good luck with your move, and take good care of yourself! Moving is hard work!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @JMarcella57 Love the new picture you look so young!!!!

Weight has stayed the same this week but I have to say I am exhausted I need this heat wave to dwindle into the low 80"s even in the 70's so I can be outside and enjoy this summer.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    @cds2001 Best wishes with your move.
    @2020pinktogo Thank you.

Our landscaping project has thrown me a bit out of routine. The things that I do to help lose weight begin with getting enough sleep. That has not been able to happen for about a month or so. During that time, my weight increased from 155 up to 164.5. Sleep is now improving and I'm getting back to a more regular schedule. Sleep helps me with more energy/focus, better ability to deal with the day, fewer cravings, and the ability to cook/eat healthy non-processed foods. The numbers should also now start to decrease again. <3
  • CumberlandGrammy
    Options
    Important reminder about sleep, @JMarcella57 . I need to work on this as well. I've neglected to make the connection between sleep and healthy weight. Thank you for sharing!
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I agree about sleep. I go through cycles. Of course the number of days in a row that I can sleep like a baby are no comparison to the number of sleepless nights each month. I can be so tired and can hardly keep my eyes open but once I get in bed I'll be wide awake thinking about everything under the sun. Still packing right now and big move is on 7/30. Hopefully once I'm settled in at new place things will be a little better and less stressful.

Once I get settled I'll check back in with a weight update, etc.