Day 11

Options
DaniKaren
DaniKaren Posts: 79 Member
Hey everyone!

How's it going?

If you're surprised at how early this is being posted, it's because I haven't gone to sleep yet. Blech! I don't know what's going on with me, but if it could knock it out, that'd be super.

Sadly, I did not make it to the gym yesterday. The DMV took 3 1/2 hours. :angry: By the time I left, I was already late for my student's tutoring appointment, which also ran long. At that point, I only had enough time left in the day to study for Saturday's exam or make it to the gym. Since I already paid for this expensive test, it took precedence. In hindsight, had I known that I was going to stare at the ceiling all night, I'd have gone to the gym and studied all night. On the positive side, I feel confident about my exam. I'm going to make it to the gym today come Hell or high water.

What are some of the exercises you're doing to meet your strength training goal this week? How are you feeling?

I'm going to lay back down, and hope I can catch a nap.

Have a great day!

Love and hugs,

Dani

Replies

• jcjanes
    jcjanes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that yesterday wasn't productive for you. If it makes you feel any better, neither was mine. I did have a fun day and I did a bunch of walking, though. My friends and I went on a trip to Kentucky and went to the Newport Aquarium. It was great and I feel like I walked a few miles (after the aquarium, we walked around Cincinnati and surrounding areas), which would have been perfect for last week's challenge.

I am confident that today will be much more productive. The weather is supposed to be nice, so I might go on a bike ride. Anyways, have fun at the gym and enjoy your nap.