Is Pokemon GO part of your daily regimen?

Options
2»

Replies

• HomeatWDW
    HomeatWDW Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just got a Pokemon Go Plus a couple of days ago, so now it's even easier to fit into my daily routine. I go walking at lunchtime in various spots around the neighborhood with a good number of Pokestops and don't have to worry about staring into my phone or the quickly draining battery.
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    Battery life is much better now that you can put your phone upside down in your pocket and the screen blanks. Phone still buzzes at you if any Pokemon show up (or if an egg hatches).
  • SariC3
    SariC3 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    HomeatWDW wrote: »
    I just got a Pokemon Go Plus a couple of days ago, so now it's even easier to fit into my daily routine. I go walking at lunchtime in various spots around the neighborhood with a good number of Pokestops and don't have to worry about staring into my phone or the quickly draining battery.

So jealous. Tired of having to have my phone out on my runs!
  • SariC3
    SariC3 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I live in a rural location, but have a pokemon spawn on the hour and last about 30 minutes at home, so I'm usually checking it every hour at home. When I run I have it on to get some mileage for my buddy Bulbasaur and hatch eggs and occasionally pop out an incense.

I used to have it on in the office because there are 2 stops outside, but lately my chick has been buzzing to a different location (I work in the basement level so gps is sketchy) - so work day activity is minimal.
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    It is very much part of my daily routine. I walk to work and on the way I have over 20 pokestops and multiple pokemons- They are always the same but still.
    At present (as it is getting colder) I often only do the walking part of it, hatching eggs grabbing candy. More playing in the afternoon when it is not as cold on my hands