Need Support! Down 1.5 lbs -->>>19.5lbs to go!

Options
MsKayKay3
MsKayKay3 Posts: 2 Member
Hi All,

It is very depressing to see where I was and where I am now. After the death of my personal trainer I refused to go back to the gym. Well..... it is now 2 years later and 26lbs heavier. I jsut need buddies who have bounced back or who are on the journey. Some days alittle motivation is all that is needed to not have that late night snack or the push to go to the gym. I started logging my food again this week I have already gone to the gym TWICE!! Feeling good about myself TODAY!!! :flowerforyou: (flowers for ME!!)

Replies

• Fabfitgirl5
    Fabfitgirl5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am rigiht there with you, sometimes I get down like two pounds, then I gain like three. Usually after I run my scale is the cruelest, so I know some of it is muscle but that is not helping me sleep at night.

I want to change up my routine so now I am doing tennis lessoins and play, and I am thinking of doing yoga at least one night a week. I also run a few night but I am thinkin of changing that to like more weight training, since running for the last two months really has not shown me any results. *sigh*

I can't give up, even though I want to quit, I have to keep going and so should YOU! :) I can be your motivation if you can be mine :)