League of Legends? Come on, you know you're there

Options
timewiz13
timewiz13 Posts: 37 Member
Hey guys, who here plays League?

I'm definitely down with adding people from this community, and if anyone else is, you should post your usernames here:

I'm on the NA server, my username is Nazoog.

Hope to meet more of you!

Replies

• AnnElizabeth11
    Options
    Haha! I just started playing this game last week :D
    LOVE IT !

I'm Qadira
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    I am all about ALISTAR

I tromp around the board with insanely high health and I push people out of position. I am an assist getting machine. I have gotten 20 stacks on a soul stealer using nothing but assists. I don't like that I am dependent upon having a competent partner to actual do the killing part but you can't have it all.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Haha! I just started playing this game last week :D
    LOVE IT !

I'm Qadira

good i'm glad i'm not the only one!!

i'm queenrowdy

noobin' it up
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I've only just started playing League and my name is Zenalasca there too :laugh:
  • soldier4242
    Options
    Oh my summoner name is Feayn.
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    lololol - my boyfriend makes fun of me because I literally only play one character: Akali.
    Feel free to add me - thoRN26
  • jyneefur
    jyneefur Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Taleah. My go-to is Ahri (Foxfire, of course), but I've been trying to play with others more often. I'm no SivHD, but I enjoy playing. :D
  • soldier4242
    Options
    I got 5 kills/ 22 assists/ 0 deaths last night with Alistar. They wanted a rematch but three people on my team did not have the time and I did not want to risk it with a bunch of pugs against that team.

I have been testing out using Alistar with an avarice Blade very early in the game. On the down side I don't get my rod of ages till later so that is bad. The up side is that I have been able to get to complete overall builds much faster and then I turn the avarice blade in to an impaler.
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I've been playing for a couple years. Got bored of it until lately with ARAM. Love it!

Summoner name: C0ntents <-- add me and lets get some voice chat going also.
  • soldier4242
    Options
    I am not familiar with ARAM.

ETA: Which of you LoL fans know who is in my ticker?
  • KendleX
    Options
    That would be Yorick. Someone I don't care much to play as. ;)

ARAM is pretty cool. You get a random champ playing 5 vs 5 and start at level 3. The map (Howling Abyss) is a single lane and the games last about 20 minutes.

It has helped me so much on learning each champion I own greatly. You can make some crazy builds since most people don't really care if you loose or not. Its just fun.
  • soldier4242
    Options
    You are correct on both counts. It is Yorick and he is not a champion I care to play as much either. Yorick was our team mascot for a zombie fitness challenge I was involved in. My first pitch was the tank from L4D2 but they didn't like that his legs were so puny compared to his arms. I then pitched Yorick and they said he was the perfect mascot and he has been my ticker ever since.

The thing that makes ARAM sound so good to me is that people can just have fun while playing it. I have such a hard time getting on to a team where everyone can just try their best and win or lose have fun. Normally the teams I end up on spend their entire time arguing with each other and until the surrender votes start flooding in and before you know it I am back to playing coop vs AI just so I can sit back and enjoy the game.
  • KendleX
    Options
    I quit playing a while back because of the Spanish only speaking players and just the amount of rage people would get in a non ranked match. Since they added the South American servers there hasn't been an issue.

ARAM, you will love. Since you are forced to play a random champ you will learn a lot about how to play them. Which in return helps you discover how to defend yourself from certain champs.

The other real cool thing is that it is almost always a 5 vs 5 group fight.
  • soldier4242
    Options
    It reminds me of hyper ball. I used to work at a Paint Ball arena and people used to love playing team matches against each other in our big arenas but the matches could last a long time. So for people who are short on time we came up with a hyper ball room where you would have the same team but you are all in a small room with very little cover. The matches normally ended with only on person from one team still being alive and they ended a lot faster.
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I've been playing for a couple years. Got bored of it until lately with ARAM. Love it!

Summoner name: C0ntents <-- add me and lets get some voice chat going also.

I played a LOT of ARAM last summer - super addicting
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    slickfootanna.

Teemo.
  • jyneefur
    jyneefur Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've been working my way through my list of champs vs bots, thinking I should get to know all of them a bit BEFORE doing ARAMs. My ex played ARAMs all the time and they always looked fun to me, but I thought I'd have to be like him and know what I'm doing with all the champions before doing ARAMs. Little did I know!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Dang, apparently all the attractive girls play League :P

I play all lanes. I figured out early there is so much SPAM for mid and top lane I've learned to jungle and support with some decent ADC thrown in there.

DIana this week is such a STRONG jungler. She has the speed of Nunu with way more damage potential. If anyone wants to play League for SRS or just for laughs let me know.. summoner name: MoGainzzz (Yea, I know) X_x
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    League of Legends would be one of my favorite games if they would stop their usual run of champs...

Champ releases-OP
    Two Weeks later- Free champ to play
    ~Everyone buys
    Two Weeks later- Nerf bat

Just come out with a champ.. and have him balanced. (easier said than done I know)

That being said, I think I have 6k regular games played. Not a huge fan of ranked. I random my champ pretty much every game unless I really wanna play someone.

Pantheon, Annie, Udyr, Nocturne, Nautalus (cant remember how to spell his name), Hecarim. OH and Eve!

Notice there isn't a ranged AD on that list... yeah, cant play them. With all my games played, all the times ive tried... just cant do good on a consistent basis with range AD.

** Two of my friends and myself won a 3 vs 5 (two teammates didn't connect). I was Eve, Someone was Twitch and the last was Singed...I ended like 38-0-15 and Twitch ended basically the same. Our Singed had 50+ assists. Their Vlad, told us to leave him alone, he wanted to watch us hunt their team. So we did, and kept killing his team :)

LOL can be fun sometimes, but most of the time... its just aggravating.

Username = Biwdutr (don't ask)