week of July 17th

Options
SweetPeasMom55
SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
Well I am really going to try to get back on track with the exercise and food.
This week has been a lot of junk and no exercise. I'd love to say hey I'm so fit but when I had difficulty getting the door open the other day I know my muscles are getting weaker.

I'm still tired and I'm sure eating sugar instead of healthy food isn't helping the situation.
Hopefully everyone else is doing better my garden is toast and my neighbor says even her zucchini isn't doing well. You know your in trouble when the zucchini doesn't grow. LOL

Til later, sue

Replies

• CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your garden woes, @2020pinktogo . Hope the coming week unfolds nicely for you with exercise in a cool place and good food to enjoy.

I am waiting for my garden to explode with produce - not sure it will really happen, but things look promising. We've been dangerously hot and humid (well of course, I'm in Georgia for heaven's sake!), but we've had the occasional good shower, and I have a generous well to water my plants. I am making this the summer of tomato sandwiches and pimento cheese - just crazy for the stuff! Trying to be moderate there in consuming all this yumminess. Busting my rear mowing and weeding to work off those calories, then retreating inside to be lazy with my book. Happy new week, everyone!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @CumberlandGrammy well last year I tried horseradish cheddar I think this year I just may try your pimento cheese. I do like cheese but my problem is I don't like to try things I just eat the same thing over and over. Drives my husband insane. LOL