Week of July 24th

Options
SweetPeasMom55
SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
Woo Hoo I am on vacation this week hopefully my weight will move as I will be doing more activity I guess we will have to see next week. LOL I'm just at a standstill at least it's not going up. Oy the hottest summer in ages and my hubby wants me to make him a turkey. Am I making him a turkey Yes cause listening to him complain is worse than bearing the heat. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. :)

Replies

• CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am on vacation too, @2020pinktogo ! In a lovely beach house with my family for the week. We are a playful, and a rather partying crowd. I will try to hold steady weight-wise. We'll see!!
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    In Georgia. Completed very tough triathlon for me but alive and well and going to get back on track
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Good job, @barbhat13 ! You are an inspiration!
  • barbhat13
    Options
    Ok. Vacation is over. Praying for no roadblocks so headed for six weeks of getting back on track. ( Another triathlon in six weeks). I've gained so much weight since my surgery and respiratory infection .... Sooo... Back to basics. Planning and prepping meals.... And logging. And mixing up my training because biking swimming and running doesn't help me lose weight.. Guess my body is too used to it. So Onward!
    taykpfwyqaxz.jpg
  • barbhat13
    Options
    Thinking of moving my snacking station(my big chair) out of the room till Labor Day!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @barbhat13 I now snack in the kitchen if it were only so easy to remove the kitchen LOL
    Daughter came into town to see Dr. about her migraines and is breaking the news to me about her and her boyfriend I believe getting engaged this year. :# She has said Mom we have looked into everything and presently it wouldn't be in our best interest to get married til I'm no longer covered by your insurance. PHEW..... My whole adult life has been keeping this child healthy as she is a diabetic. I only wish she took things as seriously as I did. I can honestly say thank goodness I am not 23. I like where I am in my life. ;)
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo - Learning from our pasts (what we did well and not so well) is the best part of getting older! B)
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    4ylt3ja2lysh.jpg

Last week I was in Lake Tahoe with my family. It has been several years since I have been there. 3yrs to be precise that is when I moved to Seattle. It was awesome seeing my sisters my parents ,aunts uncles and cousins again. That being said I fell off the bandwagon over those 10 days and now once again and working towards getting the weight off that I put on there. I think I had a lot more salt than i realized so i put an more weight then i expected but it is slowly coming off again.

I had a lot of fun going on a couple hikes with my family. And Now That I am home again it is time to plan my meals for here again and get back on track For the last month of this challenge. I really want to make my goal this challenge. I have come close other times but never quite reaching so I am determined this time around.

Good luck everyone with your goals.

• JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    @freyjac - Gorgeous picture!