07/28 Thursday Day 438

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Morning, Everyone! Thanks for all the support for yesterday! that's why I only picked one to learn up on because I knew it would take up most of the time to even get a grasp of. Also I liked several of your guys ideas! It was cool to see what interested everyone ^_^

Today's Challenge: Improve range of motion in your arms with 3 seated "lift and pour" exercises.

How to do it:

Sit upright in your chair with your back straight and chest up. Put your arms down by your sides with the palms of your hands facing in. Lift both arms in front of you to shoulder height, and imagine each hand is holding a glass of milk. "Pour" both glasses out, rotating your hands in as far as you comfortably can, (like you're making a thumbs-down motion), then rotate back to your starting position. Return your arms to your sides, and repeat two more times.

Replies

• betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    I need some arm exercises. I have lost about 25 lbs since the end of April, and I'm noticing that my arms are sagging. I'll do this one today!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,339 Member
    Another good one for desk work. Today I'm doing lots of sewing (hopefully), so I'll use some of these desk moves Auna has been sharing recently. BTW, I DID enlarge that pattern, and I did learn a lot about chemisettes, and I feel sure I can get it done - hopefully by Sunday morning. :)