Is Anyone Else Still Having Problems Syncing With MFP?

Options
2essie
2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
It is 10 day since my fitbit did a sync with MFP. I have steps enabled on it. I have disabled steps, forced stop and re-enabled again. I have done everything mfp said to do and fitbit said to do in emails. After emailing them I have just had the standard reply and nothing more, so emailed them again. Nothing back yet. All things point to it being back to normal, but mine isn't. The fitbit end is working fine, just not the calorie adjustment on MFP. Anyone else still having trouble? I can't imagne it is just me

Replies

• sadiepie05
    sadiepie05 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to get my new fitbit to sync with MFP at all since I got it about a month ago.
  • wandakc
    wandakc Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I honestly do not understand WHY I cannot sync my fit bit either, I have been using a Fit Bit now for over 5 months. I have tried to sync it over and over. Just never seems to work for me. :s
  • lore11a
    lore11a Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My fit bit flex was working great until about 2 weeks ago. Now it won't sync either. Very flustrating!!
  • hikernut53
    hikernut53 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My HR Charge worked this morning. It hadn't been syncing for about a week. So glad it is working again (hopefully for good?)
  • 2essie
    Options
    Thanks guys. Glad it is just not me. I have had mine two years and have never had it not sync for so long.
  • sciencegeeka
    sciencegeeka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My fitbit isn't syncing, but my scale is, which makes me think that there's a more complicated issue going on with the API.
  • 2essie
    Options
    I got mine to work last night and it is still working this morning. First time in 12 days. I went to the fitbit app > settings > applications then scoll down to fitbit partners and revoke access. I then went to MFP online and disconnected MFP from fitbit. In the app I went to steps and disconnected that. Left it for 30 mins then reconnected everything again in reverse order. It then showed fitbit adjustments on MFP but wouldn't update my steps. This morning I notice it has updated my steps now and I have a fitbit adjustment this morning which s updating steps.
  • scottlwl
    scottlwl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mine was working again for a couple of days now it is not syncing.

Food goes to fitbit OK but calories and steps do not come back to mfp.

Tried the standard unlink and relink, no joy.

I think I might just go back to fitbit for everything again, I do like the food data Base on mfp though....

But if it is going to be of and on like this I will cancel my premium me thinks
  • jasonhage
    jasonhage Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My steps load but my calorie burning is not. Not sure what the problem is.
  • scottlwl
    Options
    Thus morning the steps and calories are back.... Wonder how long it will last...
  • Charleigh007
    Charleigh007 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If you have your Fitbit app on your cell and another devise uninstall it from just one if them . Then reinstall it see if it will sync. If it does then do the same to your other device. I did this a couple weeks ago and so far my Fitbit is syncing everyday.
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I have tried everything. It has not synced for over a week now. I have uninstalled it on my iphone, unsynced fitbit and mfp, rebooted my iphone. Reinstalled and connected everything again...made sure the track my steps was checked in mfp...NOTHING is working. This is so frustrating.
  • pattyreyes85
    pattyreyes85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My Charge HR also stopped syncing with MFP a couple of weeks ago! I thought it was just me but guess many are affected by this
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I have tried everything. It has not synced for over a week now. I have uninstalled it on my iphone, unsynced fitbit and mfp, rebooted my iphone. Reinstalled and connected everything again...made sure the track my steps was checked in mfp...NOTHING is working. This is so frustrating.

Could be a coincidence, but I've noticed if there's a glitch with anything on mfp, not just steps, IOS users seem to be affected more than Android users.
  • chrissywebb14
    chrissywebb14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started to log today and I can't synced Fitbit to fitness pal I can see all my food and stuff on Fitbit end but no added calories on fitness pal end from my Fitbit. How long has it been down like this ? Fitbit is where most if not all my exercise comes feom
  • scottlwl
    Options
    I just started to log today and I can't synced Fitbit to fitness pal I can see all my food and stuff on Fitbit end but no added calories on fitness pal end from my Fitbit. How long has it been down like this ? Fitbit is where most if not all my exercise comes feom

Off and on for a couple of weeks. Mine has been fine for the last two days but I expect it will get stuck again soon
  • hellobaconplease
    hellobaconplease Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to sync between MFP and fitbit for probably 2 months now, so frustrating!
  • 2essie
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Mine started working for 3 days after not syncing for 12 days. Now it has stopped syncing again. I have disconnected the two and just do it manually. It stops me stressing over it
  • Mediocrates55
    Mediocrates55 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I can't get the negative calorie adjustment to take on the website. It keeps giving me an error. Doesn't seem like the android MFP app is communicating well with either fitbit or with the PC site. I just reinstalled everything last night because I've been away too long and I make bad food decisions still (evidently) and want my neg adjustments in place. :-( Advice?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Steps and sleep are syncing for me, but I'm just doing the caloric adjustments manually. Mild pain in the butt, but eh, none too difficult.