bloodwork comparison

Options
traceyinMI
traceyinMI Posts: 27 Member
Anyone else had their bloodwork done while taking Phen? I just had my 5-month comparison done, it was amazing! Cholesterol numbers have drastically gone down, very happy about that.

My liver enzymes are elevated--from the Phen, curious if anyone else noticed that from their bloodwork? It's a pretty obvious jump from pre-phen to now. I haven't talked to my doctor yet so I don't know if she will be concerned or see this as a temporary thing to not worry about.

Thanks!
Tracey

Replies

• ronjsteele1
    ronjsteele1 Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I haven't had my blood work redone but wanted to tell you that unless your liver enzymes are elevated above 100, it's not a huge deal. Liver enzymes elevate and decrease for lots of reasons but doctors generally don't worry about them until they've gone well above 100. Not suggesting you don't talk to your doctor, just wanting to put your mind at ease.
  • traceyinMI
    Options
    Thanks, Ron!
  • ronjsteele1
    Options
    traceyinMI wrote: »
    Thanks, Ron!

:smiley: It's actually Patti. Ron is my husband. :p Just figured I'd better make that known in case anyone wondered about my other posts. :wink:
  • traceyinMI
    Options
    haha, sorry! I was making an assumption based on your user name! :-) Good to meet you, Patti!
  • ronjsteele1
    Options
    No problem! That's what I get for using my husband's name. ;-)