Wedding Pics!

Options
brisingr86
brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
There's a few in different threads, but thought I'd create a thread to collect all the wedding pics as they come in.

Replies

• brisingr86
    Options
    This is one of me milling around while we're doing pics after.
    a4qhd1806bw0.jpg

This one shows the church nicer with our flower girl and ring bearer (niece and nephew).
    mzcvq9bxlsae.jpg

One more seated because of train awesomeness.
    a7a8ik73zayk.jpg
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL!!! <3
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • MsMarlaJean
    Options
    qmf6kruxuwu2.jpg
    These are going to be HUGE SORRY!
  • MsMarlaJean
    Options
    vtcbfk77pju5.jpg
    The sneak peek pics from our photographer...
  • brisingr86
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I love the ribbon running down from your hair! I don't remember you mentioning that. And you can see the subtle yellow on the bottom of the skirt that's a nice addition too. You (both) look so happy. Thanks for sharing!
  • MsMarlaJean
    Options
    brisingr86 wrote: »
    You look AMAZING! I love the ribbon running down from your hair! I don't remember you mentioning that. And you can see the subtle yellow on the bottom of the skirt that's a nice addition too. You (both) look so happy. Thanks for sharing!

Aw thanks @brisingr86 ! It's actually not ribbon it is my veil, I used strips of yellow, orange, red and glittery white tool and sewed them onto a barrette and glued some mini sunflowers over the top of it. :smile: It turned out surprisingly well...YAY!

Also, the dip dye is MUCH more obvious from behind, but because the organza overlay wasn't dyed it made it a bit more subtle... we did it in two attempts and I LOVED how it turned out! The day was quite amazing actually, even though there were TONS of little "problems" everything somehow worked out and I managed to focus on the important things and have heard that a great time was had by all. :smiley: who could ask for more?
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Wow, love the veil and flowers!! Beautiful