Brand new

Options
Charlie175
Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
Hi just wanted to say hi. I just started stronglifts last night and am excited to get going!
I am 31, from Ontario Canada.
Can't wait to share some progress here!

Replies

• Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    :smiley: welcome! I just started last week, and still working on my form. I did 100# deadlift last night but it didnt feel quite right.
    Im hoping to see some bicep definition one day...I have sausage arms lol.
    Hope you like the program-did you download the app?
  • Bmoremama
    Bmoremama Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    You're going to love lifting! Welcome to a great group!
  • Ssumner2001
    Ssumner2001 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new as well, just starting out on this program. Can't wait to see results and see others results as well. Feel free to add me.
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Hi from another newbie. I am in week 2 and already seeing changes to my body. I almost can't believe my eyes--it doesn't seem possible that I could be making progress this quickly! (I don't think anyone else other than my husband would notice, but it sure is encouraging.)
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Hi from another newbie. I am in week 2 and already seeing changes to my body. I almost can't believe my eyes--it doesn't seem possible that I could be making progress this quickly! (I don't think anyone else other than my husband would notice, but it sure is encouraging.)

I like to check out my guns everyday to see if they have gotten any bigger! :mrgreen: Im week two as well!
  • sbl1881
    sbl1881 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 3, so I'm still a newbie too. Feel free to add me as a friend.

If you want, you can post your lifts in the forum. They just started a new one for August...