Goals

Options
Sorry I haven't been on in a couple of days. I have been sick, but I'm feeling much better now.

To get things going, I want everybody to write down their goals (whether it is to maintain, lose weight, or just start a healthy lifestyle).

Write down your WHY? This means, why do you want to lose weight. Why do you want to be healthy. I have done this, and whenever I get down or make a mistake, I look back to it to get me back on track.

I look forward to working with all of you in this journey!

Replies

• ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My goal right now is to begin the process of losing weight through a healthy lifestyle change . I have diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol and these things lead to more serious health issues. I want to change the chances I have of having more problems by losing enough to come off my meds.
    I also have 3 boys and throughout their younger years I was unable to do much in the way of playing ,running, and taking part in other activities ,With a son already nearing 21 I know the day will come when I will become a grandma and I want to be able to enjoy them.
    I Love " me " enough to say I am worth the change in lifestyle !!
  • bouncingrl
    bouncingrl Posts: 16
    Options
    Those are some very good goals, Denise. I have been able to get off 3 of my 5 medications. The last 2 are going to take time, because I have to wean off them. Working out everyday and drinking my Shakeology has made this possible. I have never been happier and more fulfilled.
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    My goal right now is to get back to my ideal weight and to feel a little more comfortable in my skin. I nanny for a family with two sets of twins under three, so it would be nice to gain more energy and be able to keep up with their demands. Its been two years since l started my weight loss journey where i lost 30lbs but over the last couple of months I gained back a little under 10lbs. I'm hoping to get back on track and cut outa lot of the late night snacking. ;-)
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I don't have any specific goals. I'm already pretty healthy, at a good weight and in good shape. i just want to be more awesome. Oh, and survive Zombiesurvivor tomorrow.