08/04 Thursday Day 443

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Morning, Everyone! if you are like me then you have weak ankles. I can walk across the flattest surface on earth and still turn my ankle. So today we are going to work on them with a fun little exercise!

Today's Challenge
: Strengthen your ankles by air-writing the alphabet.

Remember to do it with both legs and you can work on balance by standing up to do it. But you can sit down as well.

Replies

• betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Okay! I can do this one here at work! Have a great day!
  • Stringer10
    Stringer10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    nice little challenge for today! I broke my ankle a year ago and am still working to build my ankle back up.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,023 Member
    Options
    Good challenge! I taught Penmanship for many years, so I have a fondness for cursive. L is my favorite capital letter because I think it is the prettiest. Unfortunately, there is no capital L in my name nor my husband's, nor my kids', nor my address. I need to move to London or Liverpool, or Long Beach.
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    77tes wrote: »
    Good challenge! I taught Penmanship for many years, so I have a fondness for cursive. L is my favorite capital letter because I think it is the prettiest. Unfortunately, there is no capital L in my name nor my husband's, nor my kids', nor my address. I need to move to London or Liverpool, or Long Beach.

I love the capital letter K in cursive. That's why I named my daughter Katrina with a K vs Catrina with a C.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    Great challenge! I can do it at my desk!
  • VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Sweet! I did it,that's perfect. I think I have weak ankles too and I'm standing at work right now and was able to do it!
  • Silinde
    Silinde Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Even though it was yesterday's challenge, I just finished it today. Easy one.