I'm looking forward to the Fall...

Options
huango
huango Posts: 1,007 Member
edited August 2016 in Social Groups
... for many reasons.

1. I hate the sticky humid/hot weather.
Hot is fine, but the high dew point just kills me. Maybe I need to move to Arizona for the dry heat.

2. to escape all these pool parties and BBQs!
Ugh: my calories were killed yesterday at my friend's pool party.
AND that's me showing restraint!
There's another pool party today. I am bringing my kale salad, but it's all the other temptations.

3. To be able to take my dog walking.
Her and I get too hot, just after a few minutes.
Looking forward to the hour-long walks.

4. My tiny bikini keeps taunting me that I am not wearing it.
Soon, my pretty, soon...
(but by that time, it'll probably be Winter and it won't be bikini season).

Anyone else love Fall weather?

Amanda

Replies

• arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I love Fall! The cooler air, the smells...and, the food :neutral: Grrrr But, it does give me the opportunity to wear enough clothing to hide me.I like summer, it just gets too hot for me. I'll take a chilly night around a campfire roasting hotdogs and marshmallow's any time.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Well fall to me is tomorrow as I figure Sept says goodbye to summer. I have to admit this Summer was terribly hot so I didn't get much accomplished so here is hoping to a great fall where I can accomplish some kind of weight loss.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    I agree @2020pinktogo! Days have been nice, even been able to open up windows at night! Finally! Hoping to keep myself on track with all the yummy fall and holiday foods...
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Soo ready for Fall! Cooler weather.... Got the smells going in my house...gonna try my hand at squash soup...yummmm