5 years out - experienced a weight gain set-back

Hello, I had Roux en Y surgery in October of 2010 after a 10 month pre-surgery program. Started program at 224, date of surgery 188, lowest weight 126, maintained 134 for 3+ years. I should mention that I am 5'4" tall and am currently in my early 60s. I was a Type II Diabetic for 30 years when I had my surgery, taking 4-6 insulin shots a day and oral meds. Since the morning after my surgery I have had no diabetes meds at all. My most recent A1C is 5.9. I had High Cholesterol, especially triglycerides which were astronomical, and are completely normalized (at 3 months post surgery - to date). My outcome was great. I had one complication 12 months out which required surgery and that outcome was great. My problem you ask ?? Well, I was a widow and 2 years ago I remarried. That was the beginning of a very insidious sneaky weight climb. About 3/4 of a pound a month. REALLY, it came back that slowly. Found myself earlier this year realizing that I was 154 and my clothes were too tight !!! Reality check. I am calling it happy fat (because I've been so happy). but boy, taking it off has been difficult. Had a metobolic rate test done at Mayo, they tell me I am a resting 1200 calories a day - to maintain the weight I am at. Ugghhhhh. Well I am down to 144 so far and want to reach a 135 goal. So while it may take the rest of the year I do not plan on stopping. I was looking to find a support group here at MyFitnessPal that are on the same journey through WLS and post surgery maintenance. Hope to hear from you. Lily