08/09 Tuesday Day 449

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Morning, Everyone! Today we are going to do a sitting down stretch that you can do anywhere.

Today's Challenge:
Sit in a chair, cross your ankles, and extend your legs. Return your feet to the floor and repeat.

How to do it:

Sit up straight in a chair that does not have wheels. Rest the palms of your hands on the arms or seat of the chair. Cross your right ankle over your left. Slowly lift and extend your left leg until it's straight and your shins are parallel to the ground. Keep your right leg relaxed as it lifts with your left leg. Hold your legs straight for a count of ten. Slowly lower your feet back to the floor and uncross your ankles. Then, cross your left ankle over your right. Repeat, lifting your right leg, and hold for ten more seconds.

Replies

• guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Ugh as a desk job worker that actually felt amazing. Might make it a part of my daily routine. Complete! :)
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,023 Member
    Options
    Love these desk appropriate challenges. I need to make up a little booklet of them and keep it by my desk.
  • persephpom
    persephpom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This was great! And something that I can easily work into my day a few times. Complete!
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    Love the desk challenges as I am in my desk for most of my day.