Hello!

Options
13»

Replies

• illinigirl33
    Options
    Hey everyone!

My name is Dana and I am in Missouri. I have been wanting to make a change, but have lacked the motivation so I hope this group will help me keep things on track. I have lost weight in the past, only to return to old habits and gain it all back. I just turned 33 and want to get my life on track. I want to be happy, healthy, and fit. 50 lbs by NYE seems like a great goal and will get me almost where I need to be.

height: 5'10
    CW: 238
    GW:165
  • snwprncss21
    Options
    Hey all I am def down for this challenge. Really need lots of encouragement and will give it back as well! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hi all my names Emilie and I'm a mother of 2 from Ontario Canada.

5'2.5
    CW: 201.5
    JGW: 151.5
    UGW: 120

How:
    Logging in my calories.
    Burn about 2000 calories from exercise per week. (biking, walking, zumba,swiming,trampoline)
    Drink lots of water
    Reduce my wine intake. This ones the hardest one.
  • kh965
    kh965 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I think that this is a great idea. I've been up and down in my weight so much, I lose it but don't keep it off. I also lose about 35 lbs and get stuck, never making it to my true goal weight. I'm at that point again and I think this challenge will help push me over the hump and to my goal.
  • jakesgirl05
    Options
    Hi there! Okay, I'm in! I need a goal. After gaining everything I lost back, endless binging and then dieting, giving up and starting again.... I just want to stick with it. I could use some friends that understand that vicious cycle and how hard it can be. I want this thing. I know what it felt line when I was in shape and healthy and I want that back!! It was awesome! The freedom was amazing!! I am ready to commit and I would love to offer support and find some folks that want to share support and honesty! The truth is I have rough days too! Anyhow, I'm here and I'm doing it. I will be weighing in on Wednesday this is do-able!! .
  • fluffyrn12
    fluffyrn12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for this challenge…I really needed someone to give me a good push to get moving…
    Goal- is to log in everyday (good or bad) and to get in some form of exercise every day!
    Good luck to all!

41 and from NY
    :flowerforyou:
  • xRay85Rayx
    xRay85Rayx Posts: 369
    Options
    Hi everyone! Im looking to lose 41 more pounds by year end... Thanks for creating this group! This will def keep me on track!

SW: 305
    CW: 206
    GW: 165
  • Aeramis13
    Aeramis13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :)

My overall goal is to lose about 70 lbs. by the end of April, so this challenge is a great way for me to keep focused on that end goal!

SW: 220
    CW: 191
    GW: 120-ish (originally thinking 120, but I might be happier a bit above that if/when i gain some awesome muscles!)

A vast majority of my weight loss so far has been diet based, but I'm just starting to get the workout bug - and i start with a personal trainer 3 times a week in about a week and a half, so that will certainly help me do this. Much strength and inspiration to everyone :)
  • kemeko
    kemeko Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! :smile: This challenge is just in time too. I recently came back to MFP to finish what I started. 50 lbs is almost exactly what I need/want to lose. Can't wait to interact and motivate each other! 2014 here we come!

SW: 221
    CW: 184.8
    GW: 135
  • lifesigns64
    lifesigns64 Posts: 110
    Options
    Hi thanks for starting this

Current weight. 212.8

Goal. 165..... (although I may lower it once I reach 165)

Starting weight...... 230
  • WiseAngel2
    WiseAngel2 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey all! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone blow past this goal! I saw this quote the other day and thought I'd share it to keep us focused on who we are becoming and not who we were. I hope it posts correctly - LOL!

65223_679614368720990_173143692_n.jpg
  • AmIhealthyyet
    AmIhealthyyet Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone blow past this goal! I saw this quote the other day and thought I'd share it to keep us focused on who we are becoming and not who we were. I hope it posts correctly - LOL!

Love it! Thanks for sharing!
  • get10fit2013
    get10fit2013 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I'm Shelli, 43 yrs old....two kids, 21 and 19, and one granddaughter, 19 mos.

Live in Summerville, SC
    Work in Charleston, SC as the purchasing manager for a University

SW 229 (January 2013)
    CW 203
    1st goal: 175
    GW 130

I don't get much support from friends and family, so I depend on MFP a lot to keep me motivated. I'm going to cut back on carbs (not TOO drastically), and exercise consistently, which is my greatest obstacle. I would love to start Couch 2 5K soon, but I'm a little intimidated. I'm typically a pretty slow loser, so 50 lbs would be awesome, but realistically I'm shooting for 25-30. Good luck everyone!
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options

I love it!
  • 14onthewaytofit
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sue, 37, mother of 3, 4 if you count my pitbull (which I totally do). I am currently doing supreme 90 day which is a cheaper version of p90x, it's tough, REALLY tough sometimes, but I love it. I was a US Marine a really long time ago and would love to come as close to that body once again as I possibly can. I have a massive sweet tooth which is my downfall.

SW 189.6
    CW 182.6
    GW 135

Oy I have a long way to go !!!