General Feedback for v2.7-3394

Options
vtmoon
vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
Hey Folks, there is a new version of the app. Version 2.7-3394 is out for you testers, get it while it's hot and share your experience with the rest of us.

Replies

• vtmoon
    Options
    The no space Swype issue reported by Sheltrk seems to be fixed for me on a Samsung Galaxy s3. The only issue with it now, it seems like there is a typewriter effect on how the words appear instead of just appearing. It's not a big deal unless you are a fat Swyper cause you have to wait a couple of seconds to make sure the word is right.

The transition time between the different screens within the app seem to be faster for me compared with v2.7-3385.
  • sheltrk
    sheltrk Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm now running 3394 on my HTC One V and my Samsung Galaxy S2. Swype is working well for me thus far on both phones. I do see the "typewriter effect" you mention, vtmoon. But I'm not a super fast Swyper, so it doesn't really slow me down.

Overall, 3394 is working really well for me. No crashes or pauses thus far. Fast transitions too.
  • Zicon
    Zicon Posts: 27
    Options
    I tried taking my measurements this morning, and this functionality is utterly broken.

Last time I took my measurements was before the beta, and the numbers I entered then are shown correctly on the web, but have been multiplied in the app. Neck circumference of 90cm? Hahano.

New measurements entered are the right number in the app, but are divided on the web. Now my neck is 14cm? Nope!

The numbers roughly correspond to converting between cm and inches (36" = 91.44cm, 36cm = 14,2").

This is still broken in 3394.
  • danholden4006
    danholden4006 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    On the 16th I went to put in some of my consumed food and I got outrageous numbers for my intake. I have no idea if this is due to the program or perhaps the items I picked. I do know when I exited the program and re-entered, it was gone.

Edit: Using Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) running 4.2.2.

Beta1_zps405c5862.jpg
  • vtmoon
    Options
    On the 16th I went to put in some of my consumed food and I got outrageous numbers for my intake. I have no idea if this is due to the program or perhaps the items I picked. I do know when I exited the program and re-entered, it was gone.

Edit: Using Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) running 4.2.2.

Beta1_zps405c5862.jpg

That has to do with the food numbers from the server I believe, it happens every now and then. Once, you sync properly it goes away.
  • danholden4006
    danholden4006 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I also have MFP on my iPod and I've noticed that when someone sends me a message or comments on a status update I posted, my iPod gets a notification at the same time I get an email notification on my Android, yet the actually notification for my Android usually shows up an hour later.
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is to do with the new version or a general glitch, but when I upload a photo from my phone it overwrites the current main pic rather than adding to the bank of pictures.. I'm sure it didn't do this in the past!