Breakfast??

Options
Olive_47
Olive_47 Posts: 5 Member
edited August 2016 in Social Groups
I need some advice from the more health-savvy people on here. My current breakfast is 2 eggs, one whole egg mixed with one egg white, topped with some low-fat cheese, a banana, coffee, and some type of carb, typically some wheat toast with jelly. Advice? Other ideas? What do you guys do for breakfast?

Replies

• cmitchell2683
    cmitchell2683 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A few of my go tos have been
    1. omelets with a few veggies
    2. breakfast sandwich with egg, bacon and whole wheat english muffin (depending on how hungry I am I will eat one or two.
    3. plain yogurt with granola and fruit (blueberries, strawberries)
  • gs1941
    gs1941 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My breakfast go to's:
    1. 1 Whole egg & 1/4 cup of egg white omlette with mixed veggies & 1 slice of pumpernickel/whole wheat toast
    2. Fiber 1 cereal w/ 1 banana and unsweetened almond milk
    3. 2 Hard boiled eggs w/ half grapefruit &1 slice of whole wheat/pumpernickel toast, a tomato and half a avocado
    4. Overnight Oats (1/3 cup of oatmeal - almond milk just to cover, cinnamon, vanilla extract, almond butter, greek yogurt) all in a mason jar

:)
  • Olive_47
    Olive_47 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow that overnight oats sounds amazing! I'll give that a shot
  • likopodijs
    likopodijs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Mine are here. Fast and easy.

1. 2 eggs with a bit of milk (super unhealthy to cook in microwave, but our stove takes 20min to warm up :(
    2. 5 tsp. wheat/rye bran + 5tsp oats
    3. Kefir or buttermilk with oats/bran/berries/kama - whatever is there
    4. Semolina pudding

All others except for omelet are just pure over with hot water. After shower its ready :smile: