How long did your Fitbit One last?

Options
bkthandler
bkthandler Posts: 247 Member
I have googled this and can't get a straight answer....I have had my FitBit One for going on three years the charge hasn't been lasting as long and I am not getting the battery warnings and now it doesn't seem to be taking a charge at all.

Is this it or am I missing something?

Replies

• IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Three years sounds like a good lifespan to me! I hope mine lasts three years. :) Lithium polymer batteries lose capacity over time, so I think you're correct to assume the battery is the culprit.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    Mine lasted maybe 1 yr. 4 months, then got dropped. It got run over before I found it. After getting run over, the button stuck. It lasted a few more months before I got rid of it and upgraded to a Surge.
  • Kristeenewd
    Kristeenewd Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    my flex lasted three years, so that sounds about right. I called the company and asked if they would replace it, they had me try a few things, that didn't help. They said it was outside of the warranty phase, they offered me a 20% discount off my next one, which helped!
  • bkthandler
    bkthandler Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone...I am trying to get enough points thru Humana Vitality to get a new one for free...