Weekly Warrior Mini Goal Challenge August 21- 28

seehe
seehe Posts: 946 Member
edited August 2016 in Social Groups

In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your short term goals.

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.
2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.
3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! B)<3

Replies

• seehe
    I thought I'd get a post up for this week even if a little late.

I had a serious "come to Jesus " moment yesterday, so no more excuses to myself. I logged my food yesterday for the first time in a long time and am going to continue to log as my first commitment and stay in my calorie range with healthy food choices by golly !!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

~ Susan
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    My Goals - Same as last week and will probably stick to them for the next few weeks

1) Food - Track 5 days
    2) Exercise - 3 days
    3) Water - 16 oz a day - 7 days
    125.gif
  • seehe
    Lost it- Love your goals and the Giff- where do you get ones like that ?
    -Susan
  • Lost_it
    seehe wrote: »
    Lost it- Love your goals and the Giff- where do you get ones like that ?
    -Susan

Thanks seehe
    I get my Giff from...http://www.picturesanimations.com/

• forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Hi Everyone. I started the discussion for next week because it has been confusing to go between two posts. but it is great to see more interaction and goal setting. So I hope it is all right that I started for next week and we can all move ahead with our goals and supporting each other. Let's finish the week strong and have a great new week next week.
  • Lost_it
    Thanks Forestrose910, I find it easier to follow one week at a time also. One of us can start a new discussion for the next week also.
This discussion has been closed.