I'm back!

Options
starbeck33
starbeck33 Posts: 32 Member
Hi everyone!

A couple years ago, I was active in this group and the monthly walk challenges. Since then, we've moved and I have had a baby and am wanting to get those last 10-15 lbs off. The baby is now a year and I started walking with Leslie again around her 6 month mark. I'm looking for ways to bump up the intensity (using weights and longer durations), but find I get tired easily around 30 minutes. Some days it's a challenge to exercise, and honestly it does so much for me mentally right now, keeping postpartum depression at bay.
Anyway, I'm back and happy to be part of this group again. I'd like to do the monthly walk challenges again, but forgot how do you track miles of you use a DVD of her's that doesn't use miles (like Tone Every Zone), etc.? Also, please friend me...I need new MFP walking pals! So glad to be back!

Replies

• SaskyB
    SaskyB Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hiya.
    Congrats on your baby and welcome back. I have no idea how to log your miles or how to even make a friend request. But wanted to say I think you are doing great and I'll look for you on the challenges etc. I have small people too - it is a tough gig! Im happy to have a group to check in on too.
  • starbeck33
    starbeck33 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • Deeder522
    Deeder522 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    If I remember every 15 minutes is ruffly 1 mile depending on the pace of the video.