Juicing 2 meals a day

laura328
laura328 Posts: 136 Member
Hey friends!

I began juicing for breakfast and lunch with veggie snacks in the afternoon and a light dinner. I haven't really noticed any changes like those I've been reading about. Is anyone else doing it this way? I plan to continue but am a little bummed...

Any thoughts, advice, encouragement much appreciated!

Laura

Replies

• saratague
    saratague Posts: 49 Member
    When I originally started with the juicing, my main reason for doing it was to eat some veggies and help with my stuggle to eat breakfast.

My very first day the juice was rather large but very filling so I decided to do breakfast and lunch - My typical snack is grapes mid-morning and some veggie straws (chips) mid-afternoon. I do typically eat a heavier dinner with a snack of greek yogurt later.

I PERSONALLY haven't noticed TOO many changes other than my own head - I've PROBABLY eaten more veggies in the last month than I have my entire life. If I would give up on my cheat days (and turning them into cheat weeks) and hop my lazy butt on the treadmill, I'd probably lose some weight.

I know this is the Juice FAST thread, but FOR ME, a juice fast is not an option - Not only do I not think I could commit to it, but I think of it more as a crash diet and fear that I would just gain the weight back. I'm good with two meals a day, but not completely juicing.

Keep up the good work!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    I know this is the Juice FAST thread, but FOR ME, a juice fast is not an option - Not only do I not think I could commit to it, but I think of it more as a crash diet and fear that I would just gain the weight back. I'm good with two meals a day, but not completely juicing.

I do not fast either. But I'm so glad I started juicing, I definitely have more energy from it, crave sugary treats less often and think my skin looks healthier. So yes, all good things, even without the fasting!