Sign-ins, September 26

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    dlrl9n6kbu21.jpg

Ok, I blew it yesterday by not adding anything, BUT, @2020pinktogo rescued us all!
    Thanks, Pink.
    Rick
  • fearlessinmy3rdact
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 30 minute Step class, 30 minute Pump and Sculpt class, 30 minute walk, 60 minute Osteo Impact class, and 70 minutes strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Today is my first official pass day... I had all these great intentions because I got out of work early to get two cavities filled. Then it would be off to the gym and a run around the lake... But one of the fillings is killing me, and I can't even imagine jarring it with any activity. I just hope it's sensitive from being messed with and that he doesn't have to redo it. :( but no exercise for me! I'll be back at it with the horses tomorrow though...
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    9/26 Yes/Yes/Yes
  • jtkatch
    jtkatch Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    September 26,2016

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Does cooking and cleaning until 9 pm count! I haven't stopped since 6:30 this morning between the Hosptial work and then dinner for tonight along with apple cake apple crisp and vegan apple protein bars for my clients at the Hosptial! Does this count? I hope so!

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?yes I did. I even plugged in the recipes and counted what I tasted! As accurate as a could!!
  • fearlessinmy3rdact
    Options
    Today is my first official pass day... I had all these great intentions because I got out of work early to get two cavities filled. Then it would be off to the gym and a run around the lake... But one of the fillings is killing me, and I can't even imagine jarring it with any activity. I just hope it's sensitive from being messed with and that he doesn't have to redo it. :( but no exercise for me! I'll be back at it with the horses tomorrow though...

Hope the pain goes away quickly and you can jump back at it!!!

• Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Took the dog for a walk this morning and was stressing because I could only walk an hour.
    Then I went to a nice bakery and had cake. I over guessed on the calories for sure. Then came home and danced for 40 minutes just in case.
    Then I ate a giant linzer cookie from the bakery which I totally over guessed on the calories.
    Not the best day food wise, but with the help of healthy choice frozen I'm under!!
    I'll take it as a win!!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @jtkatch asked above if cooking and cleaning from 6:30 am until 9 pm 'counts as activity'. The answer is a definite "Yes!". The UAC is based on your decisions of your calorie limit; your calorie burning activity of at least 20 minutes; and your tracking.
    For my day, it was an intentionally easy day after several days of lactic acid building activity.
    Exercise: yes, I rode a horse in a casual manner for 45 minutes. No cowboying around tonight
    Calories: yes, just barely
    Tracking: ok
  • jtkatch
    jtkatch Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    @jtkatch asked above if cooking and cleaning from 6:30 am until 9 pm 'counts as activity'. The answer is a definite "Yes!". The UAC is based on your decisions of your calorie limit; your calorie burning activity of at least 20 minutes; and your tracking.
    For my day, it was an intentionally easy day after several days of lactic acid building activity.
    Exercise: yes, I rode a horse in a casual manner for 45 minutes. No cowboying around tonight
    Calories: yes, just barely
    Tracking: ok

I like your answer:) thank you :) I think I need or would love to do some of your leisure activity of horse back riding! Sounds awesome!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I walked for 25 minutes at lunch today... That was all I managed. Stupid cold :(
    I ate under calories.
    I logged everything.

I really just want to go back to bed.

On the plus side I made my goal, I have lost 31 pounds before vacation. On to the next goal...