Sign-ins, September 25

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!! :) So far I am on track for the day. Today is the day i will go to the store and get groceries. I hate that job. Hope everyone is enjoying their day til later, ;)
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL, where's our daily inspiration?
  • SweetPeasMom55
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @MiamiSeoul I like this one LOL
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Awesome @2020pinktogo!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Got in about four hours today between my walk & my challenges. I was super slow today, really didn't want to do the work but I just kept saying to myself, HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT? Answer: I want it bad! Almost scared to not make my September goal - I want it real bad!

My mom is the only person who's commented on my weight loss so far and I can wait until I reach that stage where it's noticeable by everyone! I figure I'll have that shock value by the end of the year. My eldest brother is getting married in March and I have a dress I bought YEARS ago that I'm hoping I'll be able to wear! Lastly, I'm really prepping for my 30th high school reunion next summer. I won't be as small/fit as I was in 1987, but I'm going to look damn good!

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    I love my George Foreman Grill. Whipped up some chicken breasts for dinner tonight, yum! I also can't live without my rice cooker, even though the only thing I cook in it now is quinoa.

I can't believe September's almost gone! Go get your goals everyone! Good night.
  • fearlessinmy3rdact
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 60 minute Zumba class and 60 minutes strength training.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    LOL yep very inspirational :D 9/25 yes/yes/yes
    @MiamiSeoul I don't go to HS reunions at the time of our 5th the guy called and was going on and on about everything and I was going through HELL as I was a new mom and just divorced. So I announced that the person he was looking for had died she no longer existed. :D So they print up these books and it stated that I am dead. I live in a small town I work and live not 15 miles from where I grew up. They all know I'm alive and tease are you coming to the reunion going to rise from the dead. I'm like NOPE. LOL My mom still hasn't forgiven me for announcing I am dead. ;)
  • jtkatch
    jtkatch Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    September 25, 2016

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes (circuit training 60 min, cleaning backyard furniture to put away for the winter 20min)

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes (under)

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes (stayed away from nuts today....easier to track today)
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 30 stair master, 45 strength training and an hour jog around the lake

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes but all I craved were junky carbs so good thing this challenge isn't food pie chart specific! XD

@2020pinktogo that was hilarious! Sorry your mom wasn't amused but that's an awesome if unforeseen prank!

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Oops, so I forgot to book ahead. It's a good thing, since @2020pinktogo did a better and funnier job than I do. Thanks so much. My excuse is that just like @202opinktogo, I died.
    Ok, so here's today report. Perfect weather. Rode a very nice horse in the late afternoon for 90 minutes and did about 60 minutes of farm chores and walking. Exercise: ok; Tracking=ok; and Calories were ok.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    @2020pinktogo, I don't get it . . . that OLD YOU is dead! (I really love that, LOL!) We should all be as lucky to bury our old selves!

You rock!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL I am envious of all the horseback riding you get to do. I haven't been on a horse since I was 14.... That was over 20 years ago.

I actually did surprisingly well yesterday. I paced the house with the BF for about 45 minutes, and then we took a fast 20 minute walk outside. You can feel that Fall is in the air. (So yes on exercise)!

I logged everything.

Calories were pretty good. The BF made scrumptious Guacamole! I bought veggie straws to go with, and some salsa. Lowered the calories by a huge amount, so I was able to snack through the whole football game, and not kill myself on the calories.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes