Sign-ins, September 23

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    Yesterday, several of you shared significant victories which were earned by consistent, persistent, and thoughtful changes in behavior in the areas of eating, exercising, and tracking. More proof that when you focus on change, you get results; but when you focus on a result (e.g. over focus on scale weight loss), you do not get the fundamental change needed to reach your lasting results.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Today is my solo day I feel pretty good about it. I have notes and I'm just going to go with the flow. Just take it one customer at a time I already exercised and I packed my lunch I just need to grab a snack. that's another thing I noticed I eat better here. I actually eat something at break. I figure I may as well train myself right on this job. LOL ;)
  • fearlessinmy3rdact
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 60 minutes Osteo Impact class, 60 minute Yoga class, and 60 minutes strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?

Yes 30 minutes on the stair master - she said level 5 - I did level 4. I'll work my way up to level 5 - ack! I can't really do this machine to music like the elliptical so I downloaded my BFs audible to listen to a book. I can't do that driving - I get all stressed out from the story and drive 90 mph! But it made the 30 minutes of stair master Hell fly by! Also a new 20 minute strength routine that is killer right now. I only do this routine 3-4 times a week instead of 6 so have to do more running in between!

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes even though I ate out all day

Have a great weekend everyone!!
  • jtkatch
    jtkatch Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    September 23,2016

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?yes ( 45. Weights with trainer then 40min jog)

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?yes I did (slightly less grazing so easier to track , one step better than yesterday!)
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    130 minutes via two slow walks

I'm going to pay closer attention to my iron, protein, fiber and cholesterol. To hit my macros it seems as if I need to eat cereal, beans & nuts every day.

• RangerRickL
    Options
    This was a beautiful day on the farm.
    Exercise was 50 minutes of active horse riding (that's lot's of trotting and cantering) + 25 minute of just walking
    Calories were below the limit
    Tracking was ok.
    Tomorrow will be lots of farm chores which includes cutting dead trees. Also, hope to ride again.