Options
2»

Replies

• Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    aeshubit wrote: »
    I am new to this challenge as well. Well..I think I am. I might have done a similar challenge a couple years ago. I am starting fresh with MFP this September and I thought what better way to start than join a challenge group. Looking forward to seeing lots of people succeed!

I am a mom of 2 toddlers and I work full time, so I plan to maybe get my kids involved in doing dancing type exercise dvds with me in the evenings for 20-30 min. if they want to dance around a little. Otherwise I don't really have much time to go to the gym or be active. So here is to hoping the kids cooperate and have fun with exercise-mommy.

Stats:
    Female
    Height: 5'5"

CW: 184
    UGW: 145

End of September Goal Weight: 176 lb

Welcome back, and you have come to the right place. Dancing around the house is my favorite thing to do for exercise and well calling it dancing might be a stretch. LOL
    Glad you're here and good luck.
  • Luckee_me
    Options
    bexsh13 wrote: »
    Hi im Becki
    27 years old from Ireland :)
    Really need this challenge as I need to be held accountable for my bad habits that keep slipping back now my kids are back into school

Stats
    Female age 27
    Height 5'1
    Current weight 151.8lbs
    Goal weight for September 143.8lbs

Welcome Becki, this challenge is all about the accountability, I think a lot of people struggle with the change in routine that back to school brings.
    Good luck and glad you're here.
  • Luckee_me
    Options
    Hello all! I'm so happy to be doing this challenge....as it means I am ready to work hard! Love this challenge. I have done the UAC challenges several times over the past few years and have even succeeded of handful of times.

I have hit my goal weight more than a few times, i.e., I hit it and proceed to turn around and gain 5-10 pounds. Yep, it has happened again. This past 6 months has seen me not eating well at all- major career change seems to have set me off and then I just kept going. However, I have done very well and stayed on plan the past ten days.

Challenges
    1. I have two active teenage sons who eat all the time! They need to, but I don't!!
    2. Ongoing hamstring injury that keeps giving back, and back, and back.
    3. Out of town soccer tournament (son's) for three days over Labor Day
    4. Girls' trip to Toronto for 4 days at the end of the month.

CW 135.6
    GW 125-127
    Goal for September- 130

Hi phoebelaya sounds like you have a busy month ahead, this challenge will help you stay on track in the month ahead, growing kids never stop eating and mine never put on weight.
    Oh to be young and have that super metabolism.
    Welcome to the challenge and good luck to you.
  • Luckee_me
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm late to the introduction party, I'm Glenda, stay at home mom and I've recently started doing taxes.
    I've been on MFP for years, got to goal weight, which was down 200 pounds from my starting weight, then life happened and I regained quite of it but back. Now I'm back on my way down again.
    I love this challenge so much that I help keep moving along, I think I've even managed to make it to the end a few times. My hope is by starting in September to get my act together it will stop or slowdown at least the holiday pudge that is usually followed by the tax office pig out.

I'm also on Fitbit so if anyone needs more friends there hit me up.
    Good luck to everyone and I'm looking forward to getting some inspiration from you all and making some new friends along the way.
  • JourneyToWorlds
    JourneyToWorlds Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in - been floundering lately - looking forward to crushing September!!
  • JourneyToWorlds
    Options
    SW = 263
    CW = 256
    GW = 142

I'm working with a trainer to get some weight off and reduce back and knee pain! I am going to (safely) push though the pain and keep my nutrition top notch!! Thanks for accepting me :D Let's do this!
  • Luckee_me
    Options

Hi,
    Glad to see you here!
    This challenge will put the flounder in check!

How do you like working with a trainer? I'm not sure I would like to pay someone to boss me around. LOL I got a husband and kids that do it for free.
    Good luck and glad to see you here.

• docah
    docah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I've got 130+ days of logging something under my belt, but I waver on accuracy and completeness. I'm hoping a commitment with others will give me the push I need to cement good habits. For me it's less about the weight and more about being active and feeling better.

Stats:
    Height: 5ft 10
    Weight: 171
    Goal W: 165
  • JourneyToWorlds
    Options
    Luckee_me wrote: »

Hi,
    Glad to see you here!
    This challenge will put the flounder in check!

How do you like working with a trainer? I'm not sure I would like to pay someone to boss me around. LOL I got a husband and kids that do it for free.
    Good luck and glad to see you here.

Hey, the trainer keeps me accountable and is building a "diet" plan for me (i.e. new healthy lifestyle plan) - that's why I like having her! I have a family too that bosses me around but it's different heheh :)

• CariOnlyBetter
    CariOnlyBetter Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I think I love this challenge!!

SW: 256.4
    CW: 250.8
    1st Goal Weight: 199.8
    September's Goal Weight: 244.8

So excited to get to know everyone!! :)
  • fitgirlintransit
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Really need this challenge to keep me accountable. Glad and excited to be here.
    Stats:
    Height: 5ft 7
    Weight: 105kg
    Goal W: 65kg
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Hello.

39 single mom of three here. I work full time, and am usually in school part time. Life got crazy and didn't register for this semester on time. I joined MFP late June, and I have loved it ever sense. I think being in challenges helps keep me motivated and accountable. I have 5 pounds to lose before the end of September to reach my first mini goal. So hopefully, this will help me get there. Good luck everyone.
  • fearlessinmy3rdact
    Options
    Hi, everyone!

I participated in this challenge for several months previously, but it has been a while.

Gained back some of the 50+ lbs. I had lost due to being a slug slacker!! Time to get serious again, and this challenge always kept me on track before, so here we go!!

Looking forward to following everyone's progress...good luck to all...you can do it!!

Bill

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    aeshubit wrote: »
    I am new to this challenge as well. Well..I think I am. I might have done a similar challenge a couple years ago. I am starting fresh with MFP this September and I thought what better way to start than join a challenge group. Looking forward to seeing lots of people succeed!

I am a mom of 2 toddlers and I work full time, so I plan to maybe get my kids involved in doing dancing type exercise dvds with me in the evenings for 20-30 min. if they want to dance around a little. Otherwise I don't really have much time to go to the gym or be active. So here is to hoping the kids cooperate and have fun with exercise-mommy.

Stats:
    Female
    Height: 5'5"

CW: 184
    UGW: 145

End of September Goal Weight: 176 lb

Hi Aeshubit!
    Dancing with your children seems like a great idea to this grandpa!
    RangerRickL or Rick