Sign-ins, September 5

Options
2»

Replies

• Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hi Cat,
    You look like you had a great day! Please tell us how you added the photo. I love graphics. Thank you for sharing your photo! You inspire the whole team
    Rick

The photo option is a little confusing. On the PC when you're replying there is an icon with a tab fold page for "Attach image / file" if you select Choose file from there, it opens your computer system to find photos you could add.

On the App say from your iPad or smartphone, it's an icon of an actual camera. If you select the Choose file icon from that, it gives you the option to take a photo or access your Photo Library.

Hope that helps! I'd love to see inspirational or nature photos people get on their walks. I have one recently of a mother Wolf Spider with all her spiderlings on her back, but since most people hate spiders I'll refrain from posting it. It was an amazing photo, because the babies only hang out on their mom for a few days before taking off on little spinnerets, so the likelihood to see this is pretty rare!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I completed a 7k on Sunday, and then walked around down town afterwards.

So Monday, I was exhausted. I did a light walk for the 20 minutes needed. Had a BBQ at my house, so lots of cleaning, and walking. Made my exercise.
    2. Came in under calories, and..
    3. Logged everything.
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Still sick but should be back on the bike tomorrow.
  • nicolabradley87
    nicolabradley87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes - 45 mins walk
    Tracked: Yes
    Cals: Yes - squeaked in at 4 cals under goal!!!