Take the money and run--Week 3 weigh in :P

Options
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU

I'll concede when the real thread is posted. I'm just too impatient to wait to know how everyone is doing :P

Feel free to post (or not) until the "official" thread comes around. ;)

My progress this week--

Weight last week: 236
Weight this week: 230

Can't say I'm disappointed with that lol, though I wonder how long it will last....

Measurements coming soon (after Sunday lunch that is).

***NOTE FROM THE GROUP MODERATOR:***

SO SORRY GUYS, I was crazy busy yesterday. My family and I are cleaning out the house and storage room to get ready to have a yard sale! (Family full of pack rats that are finally seeing the light.) HAHAHA. So this will be the official thread due to my lack of responsibility! Thank you for posting it, ReadynWillin ;)

Replies

• Kyllosis
    Kyllosis Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Last week: 162.3
    This week: 161.4

A bit disappointed, but I've no-one to blame but myself.
    I'll make this week better and my next weigh in (Saturday, seeing as I'm going on holidays on Sunday) I'm aiming for 159.9 or under. :P
  • getsuyoubi
    getsuyoubi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ^__^ I also always anticipate the weigh in thread (for me is already Monday, now):

mhm, yesterday it was 139.3 lbs, that is an effective loss of 2.2 lbs just as planned ^___^ since I gained weight in between, it is a real loss of 3.7 lbs, I am very proud of it.

To deal with my depression, I have began to take supplements with St. John's wort and I think it is helping the binging deep part. Not solving it cause there are other triggers, but the mindless unstoppable feeling seems gone. Can only recommend if others are dealing with depression, too.
  • ReadynWillin
    ReadynWillin Posts: 104
    Options
    Oh, really? Monday already? Where do you live, getsuyoubi, if you don't mind my asking?

And congrats on your loss. Four pounds is huge accomplishment in one week! You're right to be proud. d^^b

Just wondering--are there any side-effects to St. Johns wort for you in particular? I just love to learn about other's experiences with herbal remedies. Glad to hear it's helping your cause. :)
  • Dejirei
    Dejirei Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Last week: 113.5
    This Week: 112.5

Though not a huge loss, I'm still happy! I went out to eat a lot this week, didn't drink as much water as I should, and totally slacked off on exercising, so the fact that I didn't gain weight at all has me ecstatic. Great week, everyone! :)
  • kellilitza7
    Options
    Last week: 117.2
    This week: 114.7

Steady losses each week. Down 15.3 lbs from starting weight. Only 85 lbs to go!
  • getsuyoubi
    Options
    Oh, really? Monday already? Where do you live, getsuyoubi, if you don't mind my asking?

And congrats on your loss. Four pounds is huge accomplishment in one week! You're right to be proud. d^^b

Just wondering--are there any side-effects to St. Johns wort for you in particular? I just love to learn about other's experiences with herbal remedies. Glad to hear it's helping your cause. :)

Thank you very much.

I dont know about side effects, I was pretty desperate since depression was striking me hard and dark several times already this year. It is in any case a supplement of the essence (sorry forgot the chemical name) of 650mg per capsule, 4 capsules max per day.

I live in Japan, Tokyo. ^__^ as a student.
  • getsuyoubi
    Options

Though not a huge loss, I'm still happy! I went out to eat a lot this week, didn't drink as much water as I should, and totally slacked off on exercising, so the fact that I didn't gain weight at all has me ecstatic. Great week, everyone! :)

1lb_fat.jpg

any loss, heck even no gain is a good week! And, at your weight, 1 pound is nearly one percent! great job.
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    This week has been crazy with ups and downs around life. That, and I ate clean for two days and went back to eating junk food and my tummy doesn't like it at all. I'll get a sick feeling then burp for like 30 mins then be okay. Time to get completely on the saddle with eating clean again! AH. And my workout buddy left so I've been feeling much less than motivated. I have no idea what I'm going to do when she leaves back for college.

So the measurements! Definitely don't feel like I'll see a change but here goes nothing!

Weight: 210 (Managed to stay put)
    Arm: 16 1/2" (LOST HALF AN INCH THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY)
    Waist: 37" (Lost another inch! :)

I definitely want to get this thing going. I have reason to be motivated. I'm starting college in November (finally getting the courage) and I want to look good! I want to have my license before then as well! Haha, so many things to get done before November 19....
  • Dejirei
    Dejirei Posts: 24 Member
    Options

1lb_fat.jpg

any loss, heck even no gain is a good week! And, at your weight, 1 pound is nearly one percent! great job.

holy moly!!!! it's crazy to see how much 1lb ACTUALLY looks! thanks for the pic and positive motivation :)
  • ReadynWillin
    Options
    I live in Japan, Tokyo. ^__^ as a student.

That is so incredibly AWESOME! And I never would have guessed if you hadn't told me haha.
  • ReadynWillin
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU

I'll concede when the real thread is posted. I'm just too impatient to wait to know how everyone is doing :P

Feel free to post (or not) until the "official" thread comes around. ;)

My progress this week--

Weight last week: 236
    Weight this week: 230

Can't say I'm disappointed with that lol, though I wonder how long it will last....

Measurements coming soon (after Sunday lunch that is).

***NOTE FROM THE GROUP MODERATOR:***

SO SORRY GUYS, I was crazy busy yesterday. My family and I are cleaning out the house and storage room to get ready to have a yard sale! (Family full of pack rats that are finally seeing the light.) HAHAHA. So this will be the official thread due to my lack of responsibility! Thank you for posting it, ReadynWillin ;)

Well, I tried to edit my post to add my measurements, but I couldn't for whatever reason. So, here they are!
    Last measurements
    Waist 1: 43.5
    -Waist 2: 44.5
    -Arm:16.5
    -Hip: 52.5
    -Thigh: 29.5

This week's measurements
    -Waist 1: 43.5
    -Waist 2: 45.5
    -Arm:16
    -Hip: 51
    -Thigh: 29

Not sure what's going on with my waist, but I'm really happy about the progress on my hips! Especially since my weight's back up 3 pounds today ;_;
  • lilcutemonkees
    lilcutemonkees Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    140 lbs today
  • AmeliaJ92
    AmeliaJ92 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    184.6. That's a gain of 0.8 pounds which is how much I lost last week. So I'm back where I was when I joined the group. But, it's a new week, and I'm going to stop boredom and stress eating which is what the problem was last week.
  • ReadynWillin
    Options
    Aren't we missing some people or am I just completely crazy?

Wheeerreeee aaaaarrrrreee yooooooouuuu? *echos*
  • mkluze
    mkluze Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im late cause I weigh myself on Tuesday, but....

Last Week: 210.8
    This Week: 208.8