I'm back in Love with my Vivofit2

Options
cheryldumais
cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
Just because I last left a negative comment I wanted to say that the software has been up and running really well for several months now so the bugs must have finally gotten squashed. I have to say this little machine has changed my life. I am addicted to making my goal every day (except Sunday, I take that day off). I know that several of my 53 pounds lost would still be with me without my Vivofit2. If you are on the fence it's worth the money and more reasonably priced (and apparently more accurate) than many of the other options.

Replies

• ernestrodgers82
    ernestrodgers82 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That's a great testimony. Your fitness journey has been a great one. Vivofit forever!
  • KayLRZ
    KayLRZ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi @cheryldumais ! That's great that the Vivofit has kept you on track so well. Do you use the Connections feature on Garmin Connect? If you do, I'd love to link with you so I have someone to "walk" with and make sure I'm moving! My name is KayLR on Connect. I'll try sending you a request.
  • cheryldumais
    Options
    KayLRZ wrote: »
    Hi @cheryldumais ! That's great that the Vivofit has kept you on track so well. Do you use the Connections feature on Garmin Connect? If you do, I'd love to link with you so I have someone to "walk" with and make sure I'm moving! My name is KayLR on Connect. I'll try sending you a request.

Hi Kay,

I looked for you but that ID doesn't come up. I would love to connect but don't know how to get around that.

• cheryldumais
    Options
    Figured it out. Request sent. Hope to hear back from you soon.
  • ernestrodgers82
    ernestrodgers82 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hello @KayLRZ. I sent you a Garmin request too. I use the Weekly Challenge more but I also check in on the progress and activities of my fiends :-)