Where are all the Houston gals at?

Options
mom23mangos
mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
Some of you have expressed interest in a Monthly meetup. If you have other friends from the Houston area, please invite them to join and respond with the part of town they live in. Once we see where the majority lives, we can determine the most convenient location.

@crumbliss2010, @ninnypiesmith, @fitflashy, @nina12345666, @apbarron, @lstarr09, @rbw449, @brooklyneddy, @paigeandrea, @lisahebert186, @longmichelle74, @suzabrown, @Carosilva, @imdatchic01, @pandora721, @acajunintexas

Replies

• mom23mangos
    Options
    I'm in Montrose btw and work in Meyerland off of 610 and Braeswood.
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    The Woodlsnds here..but I'm able to come out of my bubble :)
  • suzmosb
    suzmosb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in Fairfield/Cypress but work in the Energy Corridor.
  • dkreed07
    dkreed07 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am in Humble.
  • ECTexan
    ECTexan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    290 & BW8
  • mom23mangos
    Options
    We were just in your neck of the woods on Monday @lstarr09. We took the kids to K1 speed and Battlefield Houston.
  • runner1130
    runner1130 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am from Houston. Just recently joined Myfitnesspal. May I join this group?
  • mom23mangos
    Options
    Hi! You are welcome to join! I originally created this group because we thought we might try to have an occasional Meetup. But it's kind of hard with everyone so spread out.
  • runner1130
    Options
    Hi! You are welcome to join! I originally created this group because we thought we might try to have an occasional Meetup. But it's kind of hard with everyone so spread out.

Hi mom23mangos,

Thanks for letting me join. Hope you are enjoying your long weekend.

So you guys never actually meet up?
  • mom23mangos
    Options
    We haven't yet, but maybe with summer it would be easier. I can put some feelers out there again. Or maybe just set a time and place and see who shows up. A fun meetup would be at the ninja warrior training facility up North. I've been wanting to go there!
  • runner1130
    Options
    We haven't yet, but maybe with summer it would be easier. I can put some feelers out there again. Or maybe just set a time and place and see who shows up. A fun meetup would be at the ninja warrior training facility up North. I've been wanting to go there!

That would be awesome! I would love to meet new people and make new friends.
  • itburnsitburns22
    itburnsitburns22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am in Houston as well. Did we ever create a meet up?
  • mom23mangos
    Options
    I haven't yet. What part of Houston are you in @itburnsitburns22 ?
  • itburnsitburns22
    itburnsitburns22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Rice Military--What about you?
  • mom23mangos
    Options
    Sweet @itburnsitburns22! I am very close. I'm in Montrose close to the Menil.