September Steps

Options
Reader818
Reader818 Posts: 24 Member
Hi everyone,

I thought I'd post this here. Trying to do the step challenge threads in the larger forum is a challenge in and of itself...

My goal is 6500 steps/day for September. That's been my step goal since I realized that a 10k step goal made me just give up! If anyone wants to use this group for some step counting and encouragement for the next 30 days, please do so!

Replies

• arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    That's a great goal! I've been doin step challenge for 3 months... Although, I haven't been logging for the last month...just seems too much... I walk every day but getting nowhere...hoping, with cooler weather coming, I'll be motivated to move more..Good luck to you!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I'll join you i have been doing great but with a new job and totally different atmosphere I don't believe my steps are going to keep up. I use to stand and walk everywhere. Now it's a dress up and sit down job. My a** is going to spread if I'm not careful. LOL
  • arniedog74
    Options
    I walk all day long... I work at an animal rescue... So, a huge part of my job, is walking dogs 5 days a week..I usually avg 10-13,000 steps a day. It sounds like a lot, but I'm getting nowhere,fast...
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Friend from work text last night... She must have stepped on scale and not liked the answer... She said we will jogged every day and up the rounds every week.... Wish me luck...