Before/After Pix?!

Options
2»

Replies

• tif83
    tif83 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i am loving the pix! meant to get mine down by now, but haven't had a chance. hopefully tomorrow i will be home at a decent hour and can get them taken. Will post ASAP. I am so excited to see the change between now and NYE!!!!! :D
  • tif83
    Options
    uhg- clearly i am technology impaired. i followed the link, created a photobucket acct, blah, blah, sent myself a test message and the image doesn't work. I'm bummed, b/c i really wanted before/after pix, but, between having a mac and skitch changing and not being able to do side by side, and then not being able to figure out how to post here, i'm just giving up on this idea, at least for the time being. too much else going on to keep playing around with this!!! booo :(
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    uhg- clearly i am technology impaired. i followed the link, created a photobucket acct, blah, blah, sent myself a test message and the image doesn't work. I'm bummed, b/c i really wanted before/after pix, but, between having a mac and skitch changing and not being able to do side by side, and then not being able to figure out how to post here, i'm just giving up on this idea, at least for the time being. too much else going on to keep playing around with this!!! booo :(

I haven't had any luck with photobucket posting pictures on the forums here either. I've actually done better to post them through tinypic.com. Just remember when you upload the image there are a few things that will help:

1) make sure the image SIZE is set for message boards, so the image will automatically be resized, and none of it will be unintentionally cropped for you.

2) when you copy the image code - make sure it is the IMAGE code, not a link.

3) when you paste the code into your reply, change the caps to lower case for "img" (ie.. needs to bepaste back to paint.  (That way it will save as a smaller .jpg file instead of an .ole image which is HUGE)  Hope these tips help!
  • tif83
    Options
    NYEBEFORE72713_zpscab4eeb2.png
  • ezziepug
    ezziepug Posts: 57
    Options
    Sorry so big!!!

These were taken recently.

ezziepug2_zpsdaab30a3.jpg

ezziepug1_zpsc4d67233.jpg
  • Ressie1