Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Hello! I'm new here.

Options
I am one month post op for gastric bypass surgery. And other than a few bad choices with food, I'm doing very well. I have just begun the work out part of my process. I'm looking for some friends and a bit of a support group during this process. What do you think?

Replies

• payntr
    payntr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi gin! I am new on here too. I had RNY 2 weeks ago. I am doing well also! It really is a complicated process trying to get all the protein, fluids, etc. in line. lol Glad to see some new posts here. Welcome!
  • Rebecca_1492
    Rebecca_1492 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Gin and Payntr, I had RNY on Nov 28 and would love to help out with support and ideas. I think a good support group will be very helpful for long term success.
  • payntr
    payntr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Rebecca! There isn't alit of activity in here. Obesity help has a wealth of info and support. I am on there a lot! Add me as a friend if you do. I think you would really like it! TC