October 2 sign-ins

Options
2»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @MiamiSeoul Thanks for sharing your beautiful morning pictures!
    I'm back from a weekend away in the peninsula of Door County in Wisconsin. The internet connection was very poor in my rental.
    My report of the day is:
    Exercise: 35 minutes of treadmill walking
    Calories: under limit
    Tracking; yes.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Glad your getting better @phoebelayla! Also glad @RangerRickL made it safely home (with a better Internet connection), what would I do without my daily pick-me-up?!
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, great exercise day - 60 minute lake jog, 30 minutes stair master, 20 minutes strength training and another 15 minutes doing a Darebee workout for another challenge. Although jumping jacks don't agree with me, I had a headache even Aleve couldn't touch and I think it was all the jumping around...

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes! Ate very little all day because I went to my brother's house for a big dinner. His wife is the epitome of health so it's probably the healthiest I've eaten all week - pot roast, steamed carrots and caramelized onions, baked cauliflower, and an apple oatmeal cake for dessert. Al delicious!

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep, right down the to hard cider :)