Interesting Eats!

Options
KittyInBoots
KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
edited September 2016 in Social Groups
Here you can talk about the one thing I think we all love - FOOD!!!

What did you eat today or recently? Tell us the details!

Replies

• KittyInBoots
    Options
    My thing these days is salads made with tomatoes picked from my garden! The taste is sooo awesome!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Sounds so yummy! I love salads too. I have been sick on Saturday I get really bad radiating stomach pain as if one of organs is going out its a lot like very bad trapped gas without the gas relieving it so I am gonna go in and find out what that's about. Not really pushing myself because of it kind of weak. This has happened 5 months ago twice and my urine has been bright to dark yellow so we'll see.
  • KittyInBoots
    Options
    Sounds so yummy! I love salads too. I have been sick on Saturday I get really bad radiating stomach pain as if one of organs is going out its a lot like very bad trapped gas without the gas relieving it so I am gonna go in and find out what that's about. Not really pushing myself because of it kind of weak. This has happened 5 months ago twice and my urine has been bright to dark yellow so we'll see.

I really hope you are doing ok! Best wishes!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options

I really hope you are doing ok! Best wishes!

Thanks!! I am going to get to the bottom of this!!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    My thing these days is salads made with tomatoes picked from my garden! The taste is sooo awesome!

That sounds so good the tomatoes must be so sweet!! I recently bought some yellow grape tomatoes and they're good too. I love tomatoes!!