Monday 7/15/13 committment

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
Hey all Monday Morning, suffering from a weekend hangover???? 2 days just isn't enough!! So what are you planning today, its a scorcher of a week here in the east, a swim sounds great to me!

Replies

• okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I will walk 5miles today. I will also do 50 squats and ten push ups.

I will eat according to my meal plan.
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    July 15th Commitment:
    -Drink 8 glasses of water
    -Stay within my 1,000 calorie deficit
    -30 Day Shred (level 1) workout after work
    -70 Squats and 30 Walking Lunges
    -10,000 Steps
    *I have a dentist appointment and I have to leave work early and come back to work late (So I doubt I can walk during lunch--unless I walk before going back to work at the park or something!)
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    It's raining here in NE MN, but I bullied myself into going out for my run this morning anyway. No lie after looking out the window I was not excited about going out in it, but I pictured myself telling my trainer "oh I just went back to bed" and that got my lazy butt out on the road. :noway: I started 5K-to-10K training this morning and decided I don't like the app I have, so tonight I'm going to do some research on the message boards and see if there's a better option. I do have a trainer session after work tonight too.

Have a happy Monday! :bigsmile:
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Today is a rest day for me, but I still might get out with my daughter for a bike ride or something. Since it's a rest day, that means I need to pay extra attention to what I eat! I don't usually eat back ALL of my excercise calories, but I usually eat back some of them. . . so I have to be extra careful today.

I think I've hit another plateau - I gained back a couple of pounds and I seem to be stuck there! I'll be glad when I move past this and can see the numbers get smaller again!

Have a great Monday!
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    Already did my five miles! Gonna be a beautiful day, so probably another lake swim.
    Happy Day Diehards!!!:love:
    BBB
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Coming off two days of no exercise - we were out of town - and I'm itching to workout! Proud that i managed to keep my calories in check while being away. However, I can't quite get back into my routine just yet. Promised my daughter we'd head to the L.A Zoo today so she can get her summer assignment done for her AP Biology class. Good news ... I'll be walking for several hours! Plan is to hit the gym later this afternoon/evening.

Good Monday to you all!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean! On rest days I don't have that calorie safety net. Just a few hundred to play around with makes a big difference!
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    After I cook dinner (but before I eat) I'm going to take about 15 minutes and give myself a mini work out (squats, lunges, push ups, burpees and a one minute plank). My man has band practice tonight, so after dinner I'm meeting up with a friend and I vow not to have a signle cocktail!
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    It's so hot hot hot here in London so I'm sweating buckets whilst working out and I had to walk a few miles today as my car is being repaired. However, I did reward myself with a delicious cold mango juice during my walk :D